• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hcsd54

Lieutenant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
*** still getting questions about a cash value or trade value. Pretty open minded but I guess if I had to put an actual price tag on Cash, I would do $700 plus shipping. As far as trade value, I guess $900

This is a special Blend of whiskey that Old Bushmills did for their 400th anniversary back in 2008. It was only made during that year and as far as I’ve been able to tell, you cannot find it anywhere unless it comes across an auction house.
This is a brand new, and undamaged bottle that has not been removed from its display case.
Several online retailers show as having it in stock but when I’ve reached out to them, they tell me they just have not updated their website. This was also the case with several other online retailers claiming to have some. This may be the last bottle out there considering it was only produced for 2008 and online forums indicate several of these bottles have been auctioned for thousands of dollars. I don’t drink, so it’s worthless to me. I would rather have another toy.
If you are into rare whiskey and are unfamiliar with this limited blend, do a little research before making a trade offer.
Craftshack told me they sold their last bottle in early 2019. As you can see in their listing below, they were selling for $1k.
09CF409F-54E0-4D56-8CA0-1662CFF3D4CF.png
7BA8D505-87B9-4CC9-BB1D-03C66F43B4FD.jpeg0BA02845-653A-4A63-9D2A-3698C56DA331.jpeg

Not really looking to sell, only trade. Although, if someone wanted this rare bottle for their collection and just have to have it, I would obviously entertain any offers.
The only calibers of weapons I’m interested in would be 9 mm, 10 mm and 308 or 556/223 The only calibers of weapons I’m interested in would be 9 mm, 10 mm for handguns and 308 or 556/223 in AR platforms. Would also like a Vortex Fury 5000 or FLIR.
Please PM all questions or offers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Had to edit the original. The bottle and case is actually NOT damaged. Don’t know how I screwed that one up! ha

Damn. I smashed a few bottles of this when it came out. Apparently it went up drastically in price. Free bump for an excellent whiskey

Reactions: hcsd54
Damn. I smashed a few bottles of this when it came out. Apparently it went up drastically in price. Free bump for an excellent whiskey

Thanks!
From what i’ve read, this blend was only made in 2008 for the anniversary and since that was nearly 13 years ago, it’s all been consumed. I wish I had a use for it. Curiousity has almost gotten the best of me on several occasions. It’s a conversation piece for sure and Bushmills has a storied past.