• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rare video of MarinePMI in his early years

It was a good series, shame it did not do as well as the other.

I think it was a bit disjointed, having used so many different books all stuck together.

You also did not get a great deal of back story on the people. How much back history did we get with all the BOB people, we hated Sobel long before they got to europe.

With Pacific they pushed to get to the "war stuff" too fast. Failure of development of the people. We just did not care about them like we did with the BOB people.

Reactions: lash and BScore
I was just thinking of this very scene yesterday. I have been reading too many Sirhr posts apparently. I did enjoy both but BOB more.

Reactions: BScore
I was just thinking of this very scene yesterday. I have been reading too many Sirhr posts apparently. I did enjoy both but BOB more.
A bunch of books went into Pacific, some of them are REALLY GOOD.

Wanted to add there was another few that I thought was part of the show but this site did not bring them up. There was one by ?Larkin? Sledges squad leader? I think.

I think there was also another but I can't remember now.

Reactions: ggmanning