• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raton Sporting Rifles Match

257speed

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2007
Alb, New Mexico
Shot the last match of the year and it was another good one. Huge thanks to Mike and all the other guys that volunteer to make this so much fun. This was a good year, with lots of shooters. Too bad there aren't anymore until next year, but the volunteers can enjoy a break. Looking forward to next year and see you all then.

Re: Raton Sporting Rifles Match

Thanks for coming out and bringing the swag for prizes . See You again next year . The schedule will be out in Oct. or Nov. for next year .

I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Had a great time shooting with Chuck, John, and George. Looking forward to next year's matches.

Also had a great time and came home with a nice rear bag thanks to all that worked to put on the match and donate prizes

well I might have stayed if I knew they were givin out shit.....na I needed the nap anyway. Whoever got my prize you can thank me later.

I look forward to what 2010 will bring in the form of Sternberg meltdowns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrButterpants</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sternberg meltdowns. </div></div>

There has got to be a story in this...

Well this week it was 2...yes 2 case head separations on the course. He even missed a stage and got one of them cleared but the second one took the wind out of his sails.

He was actually shooting very well up to that point. Dude has the worse luck.....christ it was 308...I've never seen that happen.

Re: Raton Sporting Rifles Match ** VIDEO

After looking back at the video i saw a bear in video between 1 st and second shot (see if you can spot him). no surprise because there was bear shit everywhere.

also got nice video of this guy
100_3492.jpg

Re: Raton Sporting Rifles Match ** VIDEO

Has the 2010 Raton Sporting Rifle Match schedule been posted yet?