• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raton Sporting Rifles this weekend

Luke

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 29, 2002
    Colorado
    Anybody else going? I'll do my best to get there but battling a head cold I just got today. Hopefully I'll see some others there
    smile.gif

Re: Raton Sporting Rifles this weekend

Might be flying Sat night. But if I am not, I will be there Sat afternoon and all day Sunday.

i'll be doing a fly-over so watch for me BOLTRIPPER.....i'll be in a southwest airlines flight winging my way to the Socal match.....

Just got back. As usual, a great match, even had a new shooting position which was a fun switch. The tall grass and bushy trees made some targets a real challenge. Thanks again to Mike and the crew for a great time.

Fun match yesterday. Missed you Luke...

Strange winds, at least I thought so anyway.

Second Sunday next month, I should be there.

Glad you all had fun. I turned out to have strep throat so I decided to skip this time. Next month is iffy but I'll try to be there.

It will only hurt for a little while .

Not bad shooting for a zoomie there Hoser .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not bad shooting for a zoomie there Hoser . </div></div>

Zoomie works, but CoolnTards "typical wannebee" seems to fit better.

I cant believe you let me slip by you...

Is George's gun for sale yet?

Not yet the buns still cookin but any day now .

Shot like shit , can't make no excuses for that .

Good shooting Hoser!

Great to meet you this weekend.Appropriate nickname they found you by the way and congrats on your victory!

Steve

fixin to be the biggest match of they year!

Rumor has it the AMU will be here and various types of seasoned shooters and manufactures as well.

Show up, don't' be a pussy and shoot fast...........UNLESS you want to get home @ midnight.

Seriously, lets not let just ANYONE take OUR records, or local pride away from US.

GET READY FOR SOME SPEED SHOOTING AND BRING YOUR "A" GAME!

-j

At 05:30 EST Saturday I contemplated driving straight through back from Camp Perry, grabbing the 6mm, and shooting the SRM as I stood there in the rain waiting to shoot the JCG match. Luckily the rain let up so I stayed a bit longer instead.

Hope you all had fun!

I think we had 53 shooters, 15 more than the last best turnout, and most people were out of there between 3 and 4. I have the score-sheets in my shooting bag and will get them posted later today.

-z

Another great shoot!

Kudos to those that make it happen and to those who shoot and move!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USN-goat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another great shoot!

Kudos to those that make it happen and to those who shoot and move!

</div></div> +1 Good shooting Zak

Loose trigger nut is all that's left to fix.

You and AA did some fine shooting! Team T&A, I like it!

I think that is the best team name EVER! Now to find a logo.

Ok I've been wanting to play with you guys all year... next month i'm trying to get there maybe i can shoot an Elk while i'm up there too.

Anybody else going... Carpool???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Irisharrow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that is the best team name EVER! Now to find a logo. </div></div>

Hells ya! Find us a logo fatkid.

Tough winds this weekend. I could not read the winds for shit from shot to shot. And my score showed it.

Hopefully next month my good luck with not being out of town will continue and I will be able to make it. And my 338 should be done...

Just an FYI the Sept. match is the last one for the year .

Zak was shooting an AI, and I think I saw 3 other AI's (2 for sure. Jimmy and Fritz). There were plenty of custom rigs at the top of the pack as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tough winds this weekend. I could not read the winds for shit from shot to shot. And my score showed it.
    </div></div>
    You and me both.