• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rauch Precision suppressor covers

Slambert008

OSOK
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2020
Fort Bragg, NC
Anyone used these? On the 1st I snagged a buy one get one free deal on these. Got a multicam and a Warhawk pattern designed one for my SDN-6. Both are BMOD model. Would like to hear if I made a good purchase. If anyone has used them, how do you like them?

069E6F7C-5E90-44CE-8C42-488DD2230E56.jpeg
D81A0B33-863E-4FF6-A30D-B054E78627F4.jpeg

Reactions: MarinePMI
$45 for two wraps seemed like a good deal. Even if they just mitigate heat. Not really wanting to feel good about my purchase, because I already do. Just curious if anyone else has experience with them.

Oh cool! I was beginning to think nobody uses one. How is the quality?
quality looks good to me. like I said, I'm using it on my bolt action 223 trainer, no rapid fire AR for this cover but I think they have an upgraded version if need be

I follow him on Facebook and see his stuff all the time, but when I was looking at buying wraps burn proof looked to be superior in the design and material stats. But also a big price difference too. Also would have had to do custom for my cans sizes.

I just went for the cheaper design because I’m just using them on my bolt gun and will never be doing any rapid fire. But yeah, I had to get them made as well. Said it would be two weeks

Reactions: Mattiejay6
I am friends with Paul, he makes every wrap. His wraps are excellent. I run the BMOD and his premium. Both are outstanding and have positive retention.

Slamber, how have they worked for you?

20200801_064645.jpg

Slamber, how have they worked for you?

They have worked very well on my bolt gun! I have been away with work for quite a few months so I haven’t had much range time. But the time I have had the covers did their job and they also get tons of compliments!