• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raven Concealment

Baron26

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2017
DFW, Texas
I’ve used the RCS Phantom holster for awhile. I need a new holster for G17 and was wondering if anyone has tried the new RCS holster (Perun)?

I've always been a huge fan of Raven Concealment's Phantom holsters, and now that they've discontinued that model I'm not sure where I stand. I'm with you on this one Baron26, I would love to hear how the new Perun's are in terms of quality. They look like they are made from cheap plastic.

I have a Perun and like it a bunch. Raven is no longer doing the hand molded stuff, more or less, but the quality is still excellent. Prices are lower, too. If the design works for you, buy with confidence. I’ve been buying from Raven since early 2008, and they never disappoint.

Thanks 2501. I’ve been extremely happy with all my RCS gear, which is why I was disappointed that they discontinued the phantom line.

Take a look at Bravo Concealmet. I have a couple of their holsters and the quality is just as good as my Raven Concealmet holsters.

I've ran a Phantom holster for a G19 since 2010 in Baghdad. After years of being in that environment and shooting well over 100k through the pistol, the holster is the exactly same with excellent tension. I was shocked when I saw they'd discontinued the line. Be interesting to see their new line of holsters at Shot Show to see if I want to give them a try.