• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raven Crest Tactical Knives - Any good?

Betedtf

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
Looking for a decent OTF knife and saw this company. Any feedback on their quality or should I just buy a Microtech?

They look great some the customization is great. The blade still is 440c which is very old school. If you really going to buy it to use seems like nice blade. If it for a collection or investment stick to microtech

Reactions: Betedtf
From what I recall from 3 or 4 years ago they were found to be a U.S based company assembling knives from generic Chinesium. At one point you could find several OTF knives from different “U.S. companies” that were identical save for the logos and names.
You can search for and find many of these knives direct from China and I’m betting quality would be comparable for less money
With a Microtech or Benchmade at least you have resale or collector value depending on condition.

Reactions: Betedtf