• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raven Rocks Precision

kwak

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2010
MI
Has anyone done business with these people. They claim to have Norma brass that is not available to other Norma suppliers.

I too have placed several orders and received same on a timely basis with no problem. I consider Raven Rocks good to go.

I sent them an email on the contact us page and have not heard anything in 2 days. I understand memorial slows it up but would like to know where the casings are.

I ordered 223 norma brass and 77smk. Order arrived quickly. GTG. Seen they had 77 smk on sale, was going to order more.

Same as others. Ordered some .223 brass arrived quickly. I would not be afraid to buy again from them.

I just bought a bunch of Norma 6.5CM ammo and Peterson brass from them! GTG & Fast shipping.

GTG I have made a couple purchases and will do so again.

I've ordered from them twice. Both times brass came as described and shipped in a reasonable amount of time.