• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ravens, Jaguars players kneel during national anthem after Trump's attacks on NFL

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    Good thing they are playing in London because they keep this shit up and they won't have a audience here anymore!

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/0...ks-on-nfl.html

More of this to come.......lol the hell with the NFL. Me and some friends use to go see the Panthers play 1-2 times per year between the game, food, drink and hotel we spent a pretty good amount of money we haven't been back in 3yrs. Only way I will go now is if I get free tickets.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-a...ce-down-2017-9

Last edited:
    "Dozens of NFL players for the Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars showed a unified front on Sunday and kneeled as the national anthem played during the start of their game in London, defying President Trump’s attacks on the league's athletes."

so they are disrespecting their country just to spite the president.

fuck these overpaid monkeys.......

go ahead and kneel, hopefully someone comes up behind you and puts a bullet in the back of your heads.

Man I hope there next home games are nothing, but empty seats. I wonder just how much $$$ it will take the NFL teams and owners losing before they put an end to this shit. These idiots really don't realize where the money comes from that pays them.

Bunch of poofters . Real footballers ( rugby league or union ) don't need
    faggy body armour , stay on the field for the entire game unless injured
    badly , and don't need a rest every ten seconds . If you are outside Aus
    reading this , you tube some Aussie ' NRL ' .
    EDIT : actually , make it ' State of origin biggest hits ' .

Last edited:
    To easy to predict this shit would be the outcome, trained lemmings going over the cliff to further the liberal left. Fuck them.

Wrote'm off. I'm done done. Got better shit to do anyhow. Strip them of their salaries and ship to whatever hell hole of their choice. Period. Done with this shit because I can be.

Lets see... Murdurers, gangbangers, druggies, wifebeaters, animal abusers, pedos, assaulters, thugs, crooks, scumbags,and general meatheads (I better not say zipperheads....). All paid millions for playing 15 games a year. Did I mention scumbags.
    I hope that the American people turn off,the NFL and never come back. Let them see how their thug life pays as Starbucks baristas or personal trainers with their useless phys ed degrees.

Turn that crap off.

Cheers,

Sirhr

go ahead and kneel, hopefully someone comes up behind you and puts a bullet in the back of your heads.
    I was thinking more of a rifle round with forehead entry and a big ass brain spray out the back

Lets see... Murdurers, gangbangers, druggies, wifebeaters, animal abusers, pedos, assaulters, thugs, crooks, scumbags,and general meatheads (I better not say zipperheads....). All paid millions for playing 15 games a year. Did I mention scumbags.
    I hope that the American people turn off,the NFL and never come back. Let them see how their thug life pays as Starbucks baristas or personal trainers with their useless phys ed degrees.

Turn that crap off.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh...I thought you were describing the US Legislature....

I am not a Cowboys fan or do I know much about Jerry Jones (owner I think?).
    Last year he issued a statement that if any of his players chose to kneel, they would be gone. That is something I can support.
    I am the biggest fan of the 1st amendment.
    I am a bigger fan of respecting the men and women who sacrificed so much so that we have that 1st amendment and keep it. I get misty everytime I hear it, every time.

No hate from me, just a demand for respect.

Many of these loudmouths have a lot of commitment and drive with a big payday attached and I would be surprised if 10% would be a great warrior for what any enlisted man makes.

I enjoy football. Between these fools and (though i agree with the sentiment) a piss poor and foolish way to deliver it from Trump it is definitely putting a damper on enjoying the game.

I was thinking more of a rifle round with forehead entry and a big ass brain spray out the back

I usually agree with your "discourse". :eek: But one major flaw that must be pointed out. "Big Ass Brain Spray" has no relevance here. Agreed? ;)

Turn that crap off.

Cheers,

Sirhr

UNLIKE CNN & it's ilk, "Always Accurate AND Relevant". ;)

I usually agree with your "discourse". :eek: But one major flaw that must be pointed out. "Big Ass Brain Spray" has no relevance here. Agreed? ;)

You're right, there's nothing inside those fucking heads

Last year he issued a statement that if any of his players chose to kneel, they would be gone. That is something I can support.
    I am the biggest fan of the 1st amendment.
    I am a bigger fan of respecting the men and women who sacrificed so much so that we have that 1st amendment and keep it. I get misty everytime I hear it, every time.

No hate from me, just a demand for respect.

Many of these loudmouths have a lot of commitment and drive with a big payday attached and I would be surprised if 10% would be a great warrior for what any enlisted man makes.

I enjoy football. Between these fools and (though i agree with the sentiment) a piss poor and foolish way to deliver it from Trump it is definitely putting a damper on enjoying the game.

The First Amendment has no bearing on any of this.

Government isn't telling these fucktards what political speech they can or cannot engage in. This is a matter for their employers to fix before the market fixes it for them in the most unpleasant way.

If I owned a team I would personally fire every single motherfucker who dared disrespect my country while on the clock and while on my payroll.

And I'd fire their ass even if they did it on their own time. There are repercussions for disrespect, and no government or "right" can shield you from them.

You're right, there's nothing inside those fucking heads

NOTHING. And that's not being mean spirited, it's the truth. The one's that can't think past the thug life (damn near all of them) are coached hard and long to spit out a syllable without completely fucking it up, trying to look sincere, and not spit all over anyone. It's a pathetic bunch that not for punt, pass, kick would be stretching sphincters in a cage. You know that already, but it feels good to get it out. Hmphf

Easy Pirate.....

Read all my post. I agree with Jerry Jones drawing the line in the sand. 110%.

That was just a statement that I will never agree with the govt censoring any speech.

I do believe that not one of these guys could actually fight for a belief vs a paycheck. Very few walk the walk in doing anything to stop this race war, instead adding fuel to the fire.

Wow just saw on the news even Patriot players are kneeling during the national anthem.......There is some irony with that!

The NFL is in a conundrum they don’t want to piss off these overpaid monkeys and their followers that do not contribute a fucking dime to the NFLs revenue, but at the same time they don’t want to piss off the fans that really do spend money on the NFL.......... decisions decisions who to pander to!

The spoiled brats who play in the NFL certainly have a right so speak their minds on their free time. When they are "on the clock", i.e. game day, they need to man up, shut up, and do the job they are getting paid to do. If they don't want to do this, hopefully enough fans have the hair on their balls to let the seats remain empty and not tune in the games on TV. Let's see how long the players "protests" last when the league's revenues drop lick a rock!

Last year he issued a statement that if any of his players chose to kneel, they would be gone.

Not what he said.

F***ing Squelers stayed in the locker room during the Anthem. Only the Vet came out and sang the Anthem.
    Figures. Look who their "leader" is. The rapist joined the rest of the team.

I watched the Saints play till halftime. I missed the national anthem, but I saw this at halftime.
    http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...rotested-during-the-national-anthem-in-week-3
    this just pisses me off. Every one of those pieces of shit should have been fired. Pittsburgh stayed in the locker room...except one player, Alejandro Villanueva.
    Left tackle Alejandro Villanueva, an Army Ranger who served in Afghanistan, was seen on the CBS broadcast at the edge of the tunnel during the anthem, hand over heart.

While on the field or in uniform they represent the owner of the team They are free to pursue whatever they want on their own time, but while on the clock they represent the owner. I will not support these people getting rich off me.

I dont watch the NFL but I guess I rate their 'Statement" right up there with:

"Did somebody fart?"

That's a pretty steep angle you'd need to blow their brains out their asses.

Its the NFL. Theres a reason zombies dont come to NFL games. No brains.

Or maybe theyre all zombies.

Last edited:
    I am wondering what the hell we will do with all these tax payer funded stadiums?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/1.bp.blogspot.com\/_Yjvi7vpII8Y\/TS85HYpO0JI\/AAAAAAAAB1o\/gDvWYGLCjVo\/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu\/gladiator1.jpeg"}[/IMG2]

And don't give'm a choice. Fight or Die.

I'm done with them. Had tickets I bought way back and gave them away.
    Sunday can be used for more shooting, family or anything other than the NFL.
    Got to say, still like college football though. Unless they decide to copycat.
    fwiw, I'm sick of damn near everything being "racial". Trumps' comments were described on the Sun talk shows as "racial" even though in my opinion they had nothing to do with race, only respect. Made me turn off the show, all they could talk about was "racial". Guess if they blow on that spark long enough there'll be a hell of a fire.

Wow just saw on the news even Patriot players are kneeling during the national anthem.......There is some irony with that!

yup, saw that and my blood boiled.....so i fired off the following nasty-gram.....well see if i get a response.

"I am writing to inform you that in light of Robert Krafts recent statements condemning president Trumps stance on the boycotting of the National Anthem, as well as the action of the players of the patriots who keeled during the anthem, that i will no longer be supporting the New England Patriots in ANY capacity.

i cannot in good conscious continue to support a team who does not support our country. As a proud American, i find your action reprehensible and disgusting, and you as an organization should be ashamed of yourselves.

i have been a fan for over 20 years, but i will no longer be attending or watching games or buying merchandise.

i have also contacted your sponsors and have written them as well, letting them know i will no longer be using their services, so long as they continue to support the Patriots or the Kraft organization.

thank you"

My employer would -rightfully so- not let disrespecting the United States on company time stand (no pun intended). I hope the NFL at large sucks it big time because of these childish antics.

I couldn't possibly care less if the NFL ended today. I was just remarking to my wife this AM that at least no MLB players are pulling this BS. Now, I'll no longer watch NFL or MLB games. Period. A bunch of whiny bitches who make a ton of money & cry over everything under the sun. So, these guys live in the greatest country on earth, w/ the best of everything & yet they show their gratitude in this fashion.

I'll tell you something else that bothers the shit out of me too. NFL players claim to be "warriors." Very few can make this claim. I realize there are a few players that have served & that is commendable. But being a professional football player is far from being an actual warrior. No, SJW's count even less. Most of those big ass steroid monsters would crumble at the sight of a real engagement. Fuck them & everything for which they stand.

Sirhr, while I agree w/ you, I still believe your description of these pieces of shit is far too kind.

Last edited:
    NFL players claim to be "warriors." Very few can make this claim. I realize there are a few players that gave served & that is commendable. But being a professional football player is far from being an actual warrior. No, SJW's count even less. Most of those big ass steroid monsters would crumble at the sight of a real engagement. Fuck them & everything for which they stand.
    +1 Fuck them all to hell

The nedia's "talking heads@ always seem to find a way to justify the shameful acts / behavior of the leftards. Can y'all imagine the badass TV show(s) that the 'Hide could put forth if presented the opportunity? That would be TV worthy of my time.

Born and raised in Seattle. Traveling on vacation, didn’t see the game. Read where the Seahawks stayed in the locker room for the National Anthem @ Tennessee. Fuck them, they no longer exist as far as I’m concerned. May they lose every game and the stands be empty. A lot of this over a dead heroin dealer that tried to run over a Cop in kc. Double fuck the Seahawks and any player or team that sinks to this level. Sanctimonious, ungrateful, spoiled little prima donnas, every last one of them. I mean Russell Wilson, Pete Carroll, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas.......not one of them took the field ? Just despicable and reprehensible. And, that shit all floats uphill, right back to Paul Allen’s doorstep. Fuck him too.

Last edited:
    never before have i been thankful that CTEs exist.....enjoy old age fuckers.....

Turn off the cash flow and all sorts of interesting things will unfold. Ever been to Djibouti, Eritrea, Port of Sudan or Mombasa. Pull a stunt like that their and you will be at the business end of a baton and tossed in prison. Fuckers have no idea what a privileged life they have. Guess they never have experienced watching folks dive into a dumpster to eat fresh garbage.
    America First

Blues and Penguins are about to get started....everyone on the ice, no one took a knee.....just saying

Jesus look at all the snow flakes in here.... Mommy mommy their first amendment rights are hurting my vagina again.... would you all shut the fuck up already

It really does amaze me when people don't realize when the constitution does and doesn't apply........go educate yourself on how the constitution works jackass!

I am wondering what the hell we will do with all these tax payer funded stadiums?

I'm with ya AJ. The real question should have been why are the tax payers paying for them in the first place.

The irony of men who play a sport for potentially millions of dollars a year in a league that is 68% black protest about racism.
    You just can't make this shit up.

R

If someone or something offends you, turn your back toward it. If the flag, or the national anthem so offends you, turn your back on it. Subjects kneel for their betters. That is the impression I am left with...not a protest, but people kneeling down just as people kneel for royalty, or those they are subservient to. IF you don't want to look subservient don't kneel.

I had better things to do on a Sunday before all this hoopla, still do now. NFL and NBA are as bad as Hollywood these days, nothing but pretentious bitches and narcissistic assholes. Play your games and make your shows, we really don't give a fuck what you think otherwise.

Last edited:
    I had better things to do on a Sunday before all this hoopla, still do now. NFL and NBA are as bad as Hollywood these days, nothing but pretentious bitches and narcissistic assholes. Play your games and make your shows, we really don't give a fuck what you think otherwise.

I just mentioned to the wife today that the NFL is quickly becoming the NBA. They can both go pound sand for all I care. Wholeheartedly agree with your post Redmanss.

Just came across this on "whatfinger.com". It was originally a facebook post, author unknown to me. This is why we stand, remove our hats, place our hand over our hearts and participate in the National Anthem. To do anything less shows a complete lack of appreciation, lack of respect and contempt for those that have sacrificed everything for our benefit;

“"Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. Hold a musket ball in your fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two. There won’t be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the battle, so just wait your turn. Take your cleats and socks off to get a real experience.
    Then take a knee.

Then, take one at the beach in Normandy where man after American man stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces…the very sea stained with American blood. The only blockers most had were the dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam. From Khe San to Saigon…Anywhere will do. Americans died in all those jungles. There was no playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they represented. When they came home, they were protested as well..and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the blood drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree heat..Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress..Your number won’t be printed on it unless your number is up! You’ll need to stay hydrated but there won’t be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You’re on your own.
    There are a lot of places to take a knee Americans have given their lives all over the world. When you use the banner under which they fought as a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who bled for the very freedoms you have. That’s what the red stripes mean. It represents the blood of those who spilled a sea of it defending your liberty.

While you’re on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of ground taken…but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering forests and bitter cold mountains..every inch marked by an American life lost serving that flag you protest.
    No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans…just American men and women…delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us…blazing a path so you would have the right to “take a knee.” You haven’t inkling what it took to get you where you are…but your “protest” is duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it serves the purpose of pointing to your ingratitude for those who chose to defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is retired…

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we’ll both kneel before Almighty God. We’ll thank him for preserving this country for as long as He has. We’ll beg forgiveness for our ingratitude for all He has provided us. We’ll appeal to Him for understanding and wisdom. We’ll pray for liberty and justice for all…because He is the one who provides those things. But there will be no protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the brave. It goes like
    this… GOD BLESS AMERICA!”"

Michael Bennett of the seahawks has done a great deal of charitable work for those less fortunate. Good on him. However, his actions relative to protesting have erased any respect I ever had for him. If you don't like what the flag and our country stands for, please extend the courtesy of keeping your mouth shut, it's not that hard.

I will be writing the seahawks and telling them how disgraceful and despicable their actions are. They will never see another dime of my money. Like Hollywood, I am completely done with professional sports, mariners included.