• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rayners June Long Range Shoot

Goin'Hot

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2008
Central, Ohio
June 23rd-24th (whichever weekend the 4th Sunday falls on Feb - Oct) come on down to Rayners. We shoot some steel out to <span style="font-weight: bold">1000</span> yards.

Cost is $20 per shoot.

Sign up and B.S. session starts around 9 am. Shooting starts at 9:45. We do break for lunch where food and drinks are available at the club house. Lunch is taken when moving from the bottom shooting positions to the top of the hill.

Still 36 total rounds. There are 3 squads shooting at the same time. There are two benches at each of the 6 shooting positions and prone shooters are still welcome as always.

Directions and such found HERE.
2010-05-23155633.jpg

Re: Rayners April Long Range Shoot

And you guys couldn't wait one more week. Going to be at TVP sniper match.. Have fun.

Good Luck,
Merritt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mwroseberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you guys couldn't wait one more week. Going to be at TVP sniper match.. Have fun.

Good Luck,
Merritt </div></div>

Not picking. This is for everyone. FYI....

Next year and the year after that, the schedule will be:

The Rayners shoot occurs on the 4th Sunday of EVERY MONTH Feb - Oct. They also shoot on the Saturday before that Sunday. It should be easy to mark your calenders ahead of time to make sure there are no conflicts.

What a turn out for such a blustery day. A winter coat was needed today. We had some impressive scores despite the shifting wind and temperatures. The results aren't final so, I can't offically congradulate the winner. I can say that the top shooters had some new wildcats that were impressive performers. Results should be out in a couple days.

Thanks to everybody for making it out today and thanks to the kitchen staff for a wonderful HOT lunch. A smiling face make me feel all warm inside which was "extra special" today.

I'd also like to apoligize to Mike again for calling his corrections in minutes all day when he was using a mil scope. Oops!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'd also like to apoligize to Mike again for calling his corrections in minutes all day when he was using a mil scope. Oops!!! </div></div>

I HATE it when that happens!!

sounds like wind was on full blast Sun , ask Tom how many times we should haved changed what we were wearing on Sat. lot's of good shooting going on in not so good condition's , congrats to all !

Happy Happy Miss , can't wait to get back for more sex cake ,love ya

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m14er</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you have in mind? </div></div>

its a long range match weekend....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rayners this weekend? Lets play. </div></div>

See you guys Sunday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rayners this weekend? Lets play. </div></div>

See you guys Sunday. </div></div>

Sunday for me too.

I was really hoping to make it up this month, but hit a snag with my barrel after melonite. Working up loads this weekend and hoping to shoot June's match.

Saturday here as well, gonna try for Sunday too, but dont know if I can pull off both days.

Dustin

Will be there on Sunday, Chris took away my LR pistol and is going to shoot it on Saturday. I doubt he forgot how to shoot it though after doing the rifle thing for 3 months. He'll shoot his rifle on Sunday just to show me how it's done. I'll be trying my new rifle for the first time on Sunday and see if I can manage to hit at least a few and not totally embarrass myself.

See everyone on Sunday.

Topstrap

Had a great time today. Didn't do as well as I hoped, but it was my first match and I learned a lot about when to gamble and when not to. Thanks to the Rayners for a great atmosphere. Thanks to Chris and Dave for doing a great job at spotting and keeping talley for our group. A few guys set the bar pretty high for tomorrow. Good luck to all.

Dave

Had a blast as well today, even with the heat! Did better than I did last month, and hopefully keep going that direction. Once again, thanks to the Rayner's for the awesome place to shoot, and like said by Dave, Chris, Dave and Dale do a pretty awesome job at spotting and keeping track of everything. Look forward to next months match already.

Dustin

Holy smokes ...... it's time to do this again!! See you all on Sunday and good luck to those shooting Saturday.