• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rayners Range June long range plate match results

Topstrap

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2009
East side of Ohio
Here are the June results. Speaking for us "hand rifle" guys but they are really pistols we had a decent day. Dale used wrong glasses on one stage, I broke a firing pin and lost half a stage and after frantically tearing my bolt apart and finding problem tried my sons bolt and was able to get back into the game again. Chris just can't seem to hit those close targets for some reason. He kept asking if he could shoot more 900's instead of the close ones. We still had a good day with those problems.

I heard lots of ringing steel so seems everyone did well this month. Turnout was down a bit but still had a great group to shoot with. Every time I send one downrange I'm thankful we have a place to be able to shoot these distances and be with others that are enjoying the same thing. Many thanks to the Rayners and the other match directors at the other ranges for making it possible for us to keep doing this.

LONG RANGE MATCH
JUNE 27, 2010
O = Scoped
M = Metallic Sights
H = Handguns

Dan Wolfe 325 O
Dave Arbenz 300 O
Mike Scott 290 O
Todd Thompson 290 O
Dan Connell 275 O
Jim Lochary 260 O
Dale Taylor 260 H
Tom West 260 O
Dennis Kirkpatrick 245 H
Chris Kirkpatrick 230 H
Daniel Wolfe 230 O
James Elk 215 O
Chris Michael 215 O
Hollie Michael 215 O
Jim Ashcraft 210 O
John Schumacher 205 O
Tom Rayner 195 O
David Callipare 190 O
Bob Fellows 185 O
Brian White 175 O
Josey Rayner 165 O
Matt Pulley 160 O
Aaron Marshall 145 O
Jose Rossy 145 O
Dan Piatt 145 O
Terry Vineyard 135 O
Lawrence Leaman 120 O
Ben Pieper 120 O
Chris Richardson 100 O
Butch McCort 95 O
Randy O,Dell 80 O
Ed Gudgel 70 O
Bill Merritt 60 O
Mike Cooper 45 M

Shoot straight, be safe.

Topstrap

Re: Rayners Range June long range plate match results

Had a awsome time i got to shoot with a great group of guys hope there is many more to come.

Re: Rayners Range June long range plate match results

Not dead last, w00t!