• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rayner's Range .... road work ...... detour

mscott

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Central Ohio
State route 60 will be closed North of Rayner's for 60 days, so Tom wanted to let everyone know about the detour so you weren't too surprised. It's pretty simple and shouldn't take more than a few extra minutes.

I am trying to let the Guys know that the State will be closing State Route 60 south of Duncan Falls on Monday July 14. It is scheduled to be closed for 60 Days.
We felt that here is the detour that we suggest.
At the second light turn Right onto Bridge Street. Cross the bridge and turn to the Left onto Front Street. Go 4.5 miles and turn left onto the bridge. Cross the bridge to Gaysport. Straight across State Route 60 to State Route 376.

assuming you're talking about starting the detour in zanesville or duncun falls or what?

You can get to Duncan Falls and then turn right. Those are directions Tom emailed to me. I'll be heading down this weekend and clarify anything that needs to be.

I used the detour as directed above and it's pretty simple. If you are coming from Zanesville you pretty much just turn right to cross the bridge at the intersection where Subway is in Duncan Falls. Front St is a pretty nice road that runs right along the river. The Rayner's have put out signs at each intersection just to reassure everyone they are going the right way. I can't see the detour adding more than a few minutes to the drive time, so no worries there.

Closed on OH-60 at A Mile South Of Duncan Falls

<tbody jstcache="0">
</tbody>
THE CLOSURE WILL BEGIN MONDAY, JULY 14TH ON STATE ROUTE 60 JUST OVER A MILE SOUTH OF DUNCAN FALLS. THE ROAD WILL BE CLOSED FOR CREWS TO PERFORM WORK ON THE EASTERN ROCK SLOPE. CREWS WILL REMOVE ROCK AND INSTALL STEEL MESH SLOPE PROTECTION TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF DRIVERS AND PREVENT POTENTIAL ROCK FALLS FROM ENTERING INTO THE ROADWAY. THE ROAD WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH, WEATHER PERMITTING.
Started: Jul 7, 2014, 12:00pm
Expected to end: Sep 15, 2014, 12:00pm

http://goo.gl/maps/rg4Uj