• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Razor 1-6 JM SPF, Steiner SPF, Razor 3-15 HD LHT SPF - All Sold

TX556DE

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2010
All scopes are sold

Hello, Still trying to sell another Steiner T5Xi 3-15X50 SCR Mil scope, it is brand new, never been opened. I also traded for a Vortex Razor HD 1-6 Gen 2-E with the JM Reticle, it has also not been opened. Have a Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15X50 w/ the G4i MIL BDC reticle that is Second Focal plane that I mounted up and never shot the gun with it on there, it needs to go as well.

Looking for $1200 shipped for the Steiner and $1200 shipped for the Razor 1-6. The Razor LHT 3-15 is $750 shipped. Prices are OBO and email for for pics. I go by the same name on arfcom as well for feedback.

I take Paypal and Venmo, add 3% on the PP if using G&S. Thanks

Steiner is SPF to Bakwa
Razor LHT 3-15 SPF to Bangarang
SPF to metalnephrine

Last edited:
I'll take the Steiner.
PM inbound.

Definitely not falling through. Lol.
Keep the day job, comedy’s not you.
Probably 30% of the post on here have a “buyer backed out, back up”
40% say the classic “wife found out, sorry”
And I’ve even seen plenty that say “second buyer backed out-bump”

I claimed the 1-6 Razor on Arfcom, and funds sent. Thanks!

Keep the day job, comedy’s not you.
Probably 30% of the post on here have a “buyer backed out, back up”
40% say the classic “wife found out, sorry”
And I’ve even seen plenty that say “second buyer backed out-bump”
I appreciate the insight..

You didnt claim the one I was selling, it was from someone else, my Razor 1-6 is still available.

Z
You're right, my apologies! I had ads from 2 different sellers pulled up. Sorry!