• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Razor hd 27-60 spotting scope

Bradu

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
IL
I don't see much about these and wondering how good the glass is in them? I'm considering one now that you can buy a fixed power eye piece with a reticle. I think it would be nice to have the option of a reticle.

I had a gen 2 65mm and would say the glass was a little better than the gen 1 85mm to my eye. If I'm not mistaken, I think they're assembled in the US now too, which is nice.

Thanks, I'm kind of surprised there isn't more feedback on these. Not sure if there are just better options out there for the money or what the deal is.

I just picked one up and for the $$$ I think its a great scope. Keep in mind I didn't pay MSRP or anywhere near it.

Does it stack up to a Swarovski? Short answer is no lol. But its half the price of a Swaro.

Keep an eye on the PX and flea bay and you're bound to find one for a good price.

I've never owned a Vortex up till this spotter and I will say overall I'm stoked on it.

Reactions: Bradu