• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG got pneumonia?

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ontracted-pneumonia-is-fighting-for-her-life/

1547750307012.png

Pneumonia.... With..... Advanced age (85 years old), pre-existing respiratory compromise condition (cancer), secondary respiratory compromise condition (post-surgical)....

That ain't good for her. I don't wish anyone ill, but I do want out beloved Constitution to finally be recognized so...

...yeah.... She should be spending her time with family.......

Reactions: amcardon
BREAKING NEWS

Ruther Bader Ginsburg has recovered from pneumonia in record time. Her sickness lasted about 3 hours, but she has fully recovered from her tough fight against pneumonia. She is in perfectly good health and is expected to return to the courts at any time. However, she has decided to take a 32 month working vacation for reasons.

Damn it man! I am forever scarred by this image!!!!

You shouldn't be! That dildo is covering up part of the ugliest part of her body - her goddamn mouth.

That's saying a lot too. Imagine what could be rustling below those Cato-branded power suits?

Word is, she’s coming along nicely. Gonna work from home awhile. She will be back soon to fuck us a little longer!

Well, I hate to say it but generally when older people contract pneumonia they don’t have long. Even if/when they recover they usually get it again, easier each time. If I were her I’d be retiring and spending theee days how I wanted to. Seriously, most people her age that have gotten pneumonia don’t last long.

Well, I hate to say it but generally when older people contract pneumonia they don’t have long. Even if/when they recover they usually get it again, easier each time. If I were her I’d be retiring and spending theee days how I wanted to. Seriously, most people her age that have gotten pneumonia don’t last long.

She's not most people, though.

She's a millionaire with billionaires depending on her to keep their communist shitshow going. They'd merc an entire tribal village in SE Africa to save her life, or abduct hundreds of kids, or whatever it takes to keep Trump from getting a third nominee.

She's not most people, though.

She's a millionaire with billionaires depending on her to keep their communist shitshow going. They'd merc an entire tribal village in SE Africa to save her life, or abduct hundreds of kids, or whatever it takes to keep Trump from getting a third nominee.

Just wait for it.

Welp, the kommie kunt lives another day.
How do you know? I know a guy who was kept on ice almost 90 days to allow his wife to recover in the hospital so she could attend the funeral.
Are government officials required to " check in" on a regular basis?
I generally am not a conspiracy person but I would not hold it past a few to keep her on life support for a long time. Maybe not until the next election, but waiting for the impending impeachment (in their eyes).

How do you know? I know a guy who was kept on ice almost 90 days to allow his wife to recover in the hospital so she could attend the funeral.
Are government officials required to " check in" on a regular basis?
I generally am not a conspiracy person but I would not hold it past a few to keep her on life support for a long time. Maybe not until the next election, but waiting for the impending impeachment (in their eyes).
Of course they'd hide the news.
I'm unaware of policy and what is required to have proof of life and mental faculty.

R

Of course they'd hide the news.
I'm unaware of policy and what is required to have proof of life and mental faculty.

R

Unfortunately, mental faculty isn't actually required of a Supreme Court Justice. Sure, common sense would indicate it is a good thing to have, but historically, there were a couple of justices that everyone knew were "loosing it," or had already "lost it" and they weren't impeached. So I really doubt that they would impeach Ginsburg even if she was on life support. IF she was on life support, her supporters would cling to the hope that she could possibly, maybe, some how, miraculously recover. Doctors would receive immense pressure to NOT say "she has no chance of recovery". Even if doctors said she had "little chance of recovery", her supporters would say "but there is a little chance, so let's wait".

Unfortunately, mental faculty isn't actually required of a Supreme Court Justice. Sure, common sense would indicate it is a good thing to have, but historically, there were a couple of justices that everyone knew were "loosing it," or had already "lost it" and they weren't impeached. So I really doubt that they would impeach Ginsburg even if she was on life support. IF she was on life support, her supporters would cling to the hope that she could possibly, maybe, some how, miraculously recover. Doctors would receive immense pressure to NOT say "she has no chance of recovery". Even if doctors said she had "little chance of recovery", her supporters would say "but there is a little chance, so let's wait".

Actually, at that point she could no longer perform the duties of the job and the WH would have to move forward with replacement. Otherwise, every case could potentially end in gridlock with a equal justice number. Can’t have that, especially if it’s a pressing issue.

I've said it before she looks worse than Stephen Hawkins, he's dead and she won't see Saint Paddy's day.

I've said it before she looks worse than Stephen Hawkins, he's dead and she won't see Saint Paddy's day.

My Anniversary is St Patrick’s day. If you’re right, I’ll have that much more to celebrate...

Spend time with family ? I'll bet Skeletwhore's oldest offspring died 30 years ago at the age of ninety .