• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rbros 338 Edge

Skyking

Skyking
Minuteman
Had this gun build for a buddy. First time dealing with Travis at Rbros. He is a great guy to work with. The gun turned out sweet, and I was really happy with the paint job. They do awesome work. The action is really smooth. First time shooting the 338 edge, and I must say its a fun one to shoot. It may be my next gun. Had it out to 1000 yards yesterday, with the Berger 300's doing 2900fps is no brainier at that range. We will have to get back out for the longer shoots. The gun is leaving this week for a hunt, and did not have time to play with anything over 1000 yards. Just trying to get to dope figured out.

338 edge
92g H1000
Nosler brass
CCI_BR2 primers
2900fps
Manners stock
Jewell trigger
single shot
Defensive edge break
1-9.3 twist Broughton
Nightforce 5.5x22x50 MOAR

M1650001.jpg

M1650005.jpg

M1650002.jpg

M1650006.jpg

5 shoots 100yards in the rain and wind
338.jpg

Re: Rbros 338 Edge

that is a nice shooting rig right there! I bet that your buddy will be pretty excited about those results.

Travis built a similar rig for me a couple years ago. Great guy and a great gun. Your friend will enjoy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the profile of your barrel and what is the diameter of the brake? That brake looks baddass.</div></div>

I am not sure, but the break is 1 inch, and the end of the barrel is .840. It tames the kick down pretty good. After shooting Jared's micro bastard on a 7wsm. I would love to try the Fat Bastard on the edge.