• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBROS Complete Set-up with Loads of Extras. Vortex GEN II, LEICA, REDDING, Complete Package

jsbowers1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2013
Virginia
Hello All,

I'm reluctantly selling my RBROS 6.5 Creedmoor. This rifle has been more than outstanding. Selling to pay off a few bills to make my life easier. I'm going to sweeten the deal and include the Vortex Razor HD Gen II, Leica 1600-B, two AW double stack mags and a set of Redding type S dies with the micro adjust, and I will ship in a Pelican 1750 case. The Kestrel pictured will not be included. I have over 7k invested. Looking to sell all for $4,500 shipped.

Rifle specs are as follows:

Rogue Action
Broughton 26" Competitor Contour (.890" at muzzle), 8 Twist unfluted
Manners T2A, 3 studs, spacer system
Seekins DBM
Jewell Trigger
20 MOA Rail
3 Port Brake

This should be almost a complete set up for anybody. Perfect for someone wanting to upgrade to a custom rifle. This rifle routinely shoots in the .2's. I'm sure it would do better, I just suck and can't shoot any better than that. I received load data from Travis (the man who built the rifle at RBROS) for various bullets that I would be more than willing to pass along. Rifle is at approximately 725 RND count. It's showing absolutely zero signs of wear on the barrel life. I have run a very mild load the entire time I had the rifle.

Rifle has shot a couple matches. It has been used but not abused. Does have some very light wear in the normal places, but nothing out of the way. There is a small mark on the bottom side of the barrel which I tried my best to capture in the picture. Also be aware, the foam in the case is not "professionally cut".

I would prefer to sell as a packagee, but I would be interested in the following:

If buyer would like the rifle and not the scope, I will adjust the price accordingly

I would be interested in partial trades for an AR pistol in 5.56 ( Yes I know I'm selling a 7k rifle and wanting a $500 Palmetto State AR Pistol, don't judge me)

Also if you're not interested in any of the extra's, let me know and I would be willing to adjust the price.

WILL NOT SELL JUST THE SCOPE

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like additional pictures. I will ship the same day payment clears. Also if you live anywhere close to SW Virginia, I will be willing to drive a couple hours to meet you.

Thank you for your interest.

Josh Bowers

afterlightimage-jpeg.7100258

Attachments

• AfterlightImage.jpeg
    AfterlightImage.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 895
Last edited:
Man, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. Don't get to see these up for sale often.......

Can't believe your selling it, but good luck with the sale buddy.

Reactions: jsbowers1
Man, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. Don't get to see these up for sale often.......

Can't believe your selling it, but good luck with the sale buddy.

Thanks MM609. I hate to, but I also hate to let it sit collecting dust. It's just too nice of a rifle to go to waste.

Reactions: mm509