• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

rc2 7.62 vs B&T RBS 7.62 sf vs do nothing

Texasac22

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2022
Fort Worth
I'm seeing plenty of reviews here for the rc2 762. (thank you to all those who took out the time to write those reviews)

I'm not seeing too much on the B&T RBS 7.62 other than fluff pieces on blogs. Only negative that I could find is that the B&T produces considerably more flash than other cans. But the source was reddit and I don't trust or listen to reddit often. I would like to have someone here review it.

So I'm fully in the SF ecosystem with their muzzle devices, this is the direction that I'm staying. Historically I'm good with having one can for everything that I have but with the reduced acceptance times, I'm rethinking getting another can.

My choices....get another rc2 762 or save a couple hundred and get the B&T.....or do nothing.

Open for critical review

I have an RC2 and am in the process of replacing it with an AB Raptor 10, if that means anything. The RC2 is ok, but it's heavy and not really that quiet.

I have an RC2 and am in the process of replacing it with an AB Raptor 10, if that means anything. The RC2 is ok, but it's heavy and not really that quiet.
Yeah, I don’t really feel like switching all my muzzle devices. But agree with your comments, would rather focus on the b&t reviews tho

What about the RC3?
Aside from it being a flame-throwing POS, there is no 762 RC3, only 556.

Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 11.16.55.png

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ