• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS Back In Stock Thread

Team RCBS & Bushnell

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • As we're all well aware, reloading gear and supplies have been hard to come by. To help out the Hide, I thought it might be useful to have a thread where I give the members a heads-up on inventory getting added to the site.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to give you a running start on things, but I'll try to when I'm given the info.

Edit: This is only for inventory being added to RCBS.com Also, this is no guarantee it'll be in stock when you read the post. When the site's inventory refreshes in the early AM it sends out 'back in stock' notifications so you'll need to be quick on many things. Sign up for the 'notify me' on the site - It does work well.

Last edited:
    Thanks for providing some heads up! Any word on #3 shell holders for 308? I have signed up for the ‘notify me’.

As these things pop up on the sight does that mean shipments are also being fulfilled to retailers?

Thanks for providing some heads up! Any word on #3 shell holders for 308? I have signed up for the ‘notify me’.
    Sounds like there may be some toward the end of the week on those. If you see an Email for the notify me you'll have to be really fast since that shell holder works for so many chamberings.
    Factory couldn't give me an ETA on those, so it might be a while.

FYI -

6.8 Western die set is now available: https://www.rcbs.com/sale-and-new/coming-soon/f-l-die-set-6.8-western/16-28201.html

We also started carrying these RCBS signs: https://www.rcbs.com/accessories-1/rock-chuck-bullet-swage-metal-sign/RC-RCMS.html

And some RCBS stools: https://www.rcbs.com/gear-and-bench/stools/bench-stool/RC-RCSTL.html

We're looking at doing some promos with the signs & stools in the future, so if you've got a wish list on that let us know & we'll try to work it into the mix.

Have a good weekend, all.

1622231332205.png

1622231339403.png

Are the MatchMaster seating dies cartridge specific or could I get away with using a 6.5x47 seater to load 6.5 Creedmoor?

Are the MatchMaster seating dies cartridge specific or could I get away with using a 6.5x47 seater to load 6.5 Creedmoor?
    I wasn't sure so I asked the folks on the ground at the factory and received this:

"They are cartridge specific. The bullet guides are matched to the neck/shoulder of that cartridge."

This makes sense since not all 6.5mm cartridges have the same outside neck dimensions, not all 6mm have the same neck dimensions etc. - e.g. 6.5 CM is .295" while 6.5 Grendel is .293" and 6.5x47 is .292". At least those are the numbers I'm digging up.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
    I wasn't sure so I asked the folks on the ground at the factory and received this:

"They are cartridge specific. The bullet guides are matched to the neck/shoulder of that cartridge."

This makes sense since not all 6.5mm cartridges have the same outside neck dimensions, not all 6mm have the same neck dimensions etc. - e.g. 6.5 CM is .295" while 6.5 Grendel is .293" and 6.5x47 is .292". At least those are the numbers I'm digging up.

Thank you for the info, I’ve been looking for one in 6.5 Creed to use on a Hornady AP press but I haven’t been able to find one.

Thanks for this info, I just recieved my RCBS Rebel press.
    I need .308 and .338LM gear.