• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment RCBS ChargeMaster Combo 1500

RamGonzo60

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2020
SOLD - RCBS ChargeMaster Combo 1500 (2 available) complete with pan, weights and MK Machining antistatic charge insert. 2 years old and I have upgraded. $250 each or both for $495 shipped USPS. USPS money order only.

Attachments

• 442817B6-77DB-4052-9B68-3C77D75FC89B.jpeg
    442817B6-77DB-4052-9B68-3C77D75FC89B.jpeg
    578 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Its hard to buy from someone who joined today, only has 1 post....You have too understand that members with low numbers of posts make longtime members, potential buyers leary...Due to the occasional scam... The world we live in. Welcome to the Hide. Ps you're product looks good, priced well.

Reactions: Farmerboy78
Its hard to buy from someone who joined today, only has 1 post....You have too understand that members with low numbers of posts make longtime members, potential buyers leary...Due to the occasional scam... The world we live in. Welcome to the Hide. Ps you're product looks good, priced well.
Thank you, I do my best to keep up all my equipment/gear/etc. I got into LRS in the last two years and really enjoy it. A great friend recently told me about Snipers Hide and it happen to coincide with me needing to sell my ChargeMaster’s since I upgraded systems. Looking forward to exploring all Snipers Hide has to offer. I totally concur with your comments about scammers.

If you can Paypal as friends and family, versus money order, i will take tue 2nd one.

And welcome to the Hide. One of my fav spots.

Confirming Both sold? If not I will take one or put me in line if someone backs out.