• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS Chargemaster's

Otez935

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2017
I didn’t follow the rules......

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor (9).gif

Reactions: Steel head and DMP
I’m gonna say it’s probably because you knowingly posted a f/s in the reloading forum because you couldn’t in the px, or maybe because you are asking retail... I dunno

• Haha
Reactions: MCHOG
I’m gonna say it’s probably because you knowingly posted a f/s in the reloading forum because you couldn’t in the px, or maybe because you are asking retail... I dunno
Well for one thing I didn't know there was a different place for sale posts because this is my first time posting... No need to be dicks about it...

Secondly they are no where near retail. Find me one with the $20 insert for sale for $275 shipped.

Alright, well close to the bottom of the forum list is the px exchange which is for selling/buying/trading. I’d read through the rules down there before getting into trouble, btw your first post was in the px section 😂

Alright, well close to the bottom of the forum list is the px exchange which is for selling/buying/trading. I’d read through the rules down there before getting into trouble, btw your first post was in the px section 😂
This is my first post... Not sure what you are talking about. I've been shooting competitively for years now and this place is the first time I've meet people who would rather be dicks than helpful.

I’d just delete this thread before a mod sees it and you get the ban hammer.

Yeah that’d probably be best. So just a heads up you have to be a full member, 100 post count to be able to post in the px section. If you want to bypass that you can buy px exchange privileges through the upgrade tab.

Well for one thing I didn't know there was a different place for sale posts because this is my first time posting... No need to be dicks about it...

Secondly they are no where near retail. Find me one with the $20 insert for sale for $275 shipped.

If you didn’t know, you wouldn’t “would if I could.”