• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS CM 1500 and Customer Service

QRE23

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2008
Wa.
I think I have read it here or somewhere that RCBS Customer Service was great and I will 2nd it 100%!!

I recieved my CM 1500 Tues. couldn't wait to get it unpacked and start using it. Once I got it unpacked and started using it I was hugely disappointed to find out I had one with a faulty keypad. Some of the numbers didn't work at all. I wasn't very happy and called RCBS. All I can say was they were GREAT. Asked me my name and address and said I would have one that was already tested in 3-4 days and they would send a claim ticket for the faulty one.

It would have been great to get one that worked right out of the box but since I didn't this was the next best thing.

Re: RCBS CM 1500 and Customer Service

ditto my first 1500 the read out was faulty... sent me another as I return the faulty one. They crossed paths in the shipping system and I was only down for 2 days...