• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS Customer Service

rijndael

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2004
    A while back I dinged up the buttons on my Charge Master. It put a crease (all the way through) in the grm/grn button while working on my bench (carelessly). The button was barely usable.

I also had a scratch in the upper key pad from transporting it to and from the range, which was just cosmetic.

I sent it in, with a letter fully admitting fault, asking them to quote me a price for the repairs - since I was clearly at fault.

They never called.

<span style="font-weight: bold">They just mailed me a new one.</span>

Good customer service is a great way to earn life long customers.

Thanks RCBS.

Re: RCBS Customer Service

I did something similar with a RCBS sizing die. I didn't lube the case enough and ended up ripping the case apart near the case head. The rest was stuck in the die. I sent it to them and asked if they could remove the case and bill me for the work. They sent me a brand new die and and never asked for a cent, not even shipping. That's the indication of a great company and I try to support them whenever possible.

They have always been a delite to work with. I have worked with them on several occassions. They have NEVER failed to come through. Even if it was my fault the part was damaged.

My brother just 2 weeks ago sent back his charge master. They sent him a new one on cost. They are great with customer service.

Well, I may be about to find out. I've got a 1 month old Range Master 750 scale that will not hold zero. It drifted to -1.7 grains in less than 5 minutes. You can re-zero it and let it sit (unused) for 10 minutes and it will drift to around -6 grains. First thing in the morning, I'm off to the store I purchased it from. If they won't replace it, it's off to RCBS.

Me too. I have used RCBS products for years and any time I have had a problem, usually my fault, they have sent me out a new one no questions asked. I have found the same CS from Hornady and Forster. Now if Hodgdon would just send me some new powder for the loads that didn't shoot so good I'll be happy
    grin.gif

Just joking about Hodgdon BTW!

+1 RCBS..also never heard a complaint about their service.

I cleaned my powder measure with brake cleaner once and it dripped back into the clear hopper and stained it bad. I called them and told them it was my fault and told them I wanted to order a new one. The rep sent me new one free of charge. I told them I wanted to pay and he wouldn't even let me.
    I also bent a decapping rod and broke the pin. I bought a new one on Amazon and it was the wrong one due to a manufacturing change. I called rcbs to get the new part number so I could get one on amazon. They told me not to rder on Amazon and they sent me a new decapping rod and pins. They wouldn't let me pay.

They are a great company with customer service.