• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS Goodies arrived!

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Well I couldn't drop the cash on a Giraud trimmer so I decided to get the RCBS Trim Pro and a Trim Mate. I was previously using a Lee Zip Trim but wanted to try something different.

I setup the Trim Pro tonight and was pretty impressed. It was simple to setup using a case I already had trimmed to lenght. Dropping the cases in and trimming them was as easy as could be. I will have to get a board to screw it down to. Holding it with one hand and cranking it with the other gets old. I did order the power adapter for it so I could run it with
my drill, but RCBS included the wrong sized screw in the package. I spent 10 minutes in RCBS phone hell and hung up. I will try to give them a call tomorrow.

After I had a number of cases trimmed I fired up the Trim Mate. This thing is slicker than snot. It came with a large and small primer pocket brush, neck brushes, inside and outside deburring bits. I replaced the RCBS inside chamfer bit with my Lyman VLD chamfer tool. Just unscrew it from the handle and it screws right into the Trim Mate. The same goes
for my flash hole deburring tool.

Firing it up, it's a little louder than I would like, but not unbearable. It's easy as can be to run a case from station to station.

I have only run about 50 cases through tonight, but I am liking it so far. In a couple months
I may end up getting the power unit for the Trim Pro.

Re: RCBS Goodies arrived!

Good stuff lone wolf il look into these products myself in the near future based on your comments
laugh.gif