• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD RCBS MatchMaster

xXlojackXx

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2011
    Washington state
    Selling a lightly used RCBS matchmaster. Scale is in great shape and everything works as advertised. I prefer these over the A&D scales for big stick powders as they don’t jam, and they throw the exact same charge weight when back checked in the A&D. Just don’t need 2 of them. Original box included. Hoper full of H1000 not included 😆

$670 shipped/insured UPS ground.

PayPal F&F or buyer covers fees. First “I’ll take it” followed by a PM wins.

Attachments

• 8947F01E-A1F1-47E7-942A-B862C2114B80.jpeg
      8947F01E-A1F1-47E7-942A-B862C2114B80.jpeg
      620.2 KB · Views: 110
    Last edited:
    Selling a lightly used RCBS matchmaster. Scale is in great shape and everything works as advertised. I prefer these over the A&D scales for big stick powders as they don’t jam, and they throw the exact same charge weight when back checked in the A&D. Just don’t need 2 of them. Original box included. Hoper full of H1000 not included 😆

$625 shipped/insured UPS ground.

PayPal F&F or buyer covers fees. First “I’ll take it” followed by a PM wins.
    Nice...I have one and with the mil/leo discount it was much more attractive. I have had zero issues with mine. I have not tried to optimize it with custom settings but agree with others that it would behoove RCBS to offer customization settings for the most popular powders. I think this would help them sell this unit.

Cheers and best of luck.