• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS Rebel Mounting Holes Help

BoltRunner

Cold Bore
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Oklahoma
Long story short I've got existing holes drilled into a reloading bench and I'm trying to see if anyone knows the center to center bolt hole mount dimensions for the RCBS Rebel. I've looked through the web and can't get a clear answer, just trying to avoid drilling more holes before I purchase if possible. Any help is appreciated.

According to a couple of online sources, the Rebel press uses the same mounting footprint as the various Rockchucker presses 1, 2 , 3 , Supreme IV , Pro 2000 & turret presses.

Not not Partner, Ammomaster, Pro Chucker 5&7 and Big Max.

According to a couple of online sources, the Rebel press uses the same mounting footprint as the various Rockchucker presses 1, 2 , 3 , Supreme IV , Pro 2000 & turret presses.

Not not Partner, Ammomaster, Pro Chucker 5&7 and Big Max.
Thanks for the help here I've got 4" center to center holes in a bench which looks to be perfect for a Chucker/Rebel footprint

Thanks for the help here I've got 4" center to center holes in a bench which looks to be perfect for a Chucker/Rebel footprint
I just checked my Rebel and can confirm. Calipers are set at 4" in the pic...you're gtg!

9Cq7HRx.jpg

Perfect thank you for the confirmation I really appreciate it, how you like the Rebel...?
Well, it's a beefy little press that I expect to pass down to grandchildren one day... and I just had my first child only a couple months ago, so it should last a while ;)

*full disclosure* I started using the Rebel only a few days ago, so my experience with it is very limited, but I really like it so far. When paired with quality tools/dies, it will make great ammo!

Well, it's a beefy little press that I expect to pass down to grandchildren one day... and I just had my first child only a couple months ago, so it should last a while ;)

*full disclosure* I started using the Rebel only a few days ago, so my experience with it is very limited, but I really like it so far. When paired with quality tools/dies, it will make great ammo!
No worries I have quite a bit of RCBS equipment and presses just dont have the rebel yet, thanks again for your help

Reactions: CanisLupus