• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS Rock Chucker - who has them in stock?

Dsparil

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2006
Albrightsville, PA
grafs is the cheapest but out of them. called them and they have on idea when they'll be in stock. Who's the next best?

Re: RCBS Rock Chucker - who has them in stock?

What was wrong with the Redding press? You go from Dillon, to Redding now a Rockchucker?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was wrong with the Redding press? You go from Dillon, to Redding now a Rockchucker? </div></div> uh took your advice? you're the one that advised me on it at the meet last night. got a chance to check SC's out. like it. simple enough and reliable.

I told you keep the Dillon, but advised you to get the Forester Co-AX or a Redding T7 since you sold off the 550. But the Rockchucker will work too.
laugh.gif
But not as well as Co-Ax or Redding T7.

Get the Redding T7, you wont be sorry you did!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bauer Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I happen to have a T7 in stock ready to roll.
wink.gif
</div></div>

There you go dude, couldnt buy from a better person!

If you're thinking O-frame, stick with Redding. The new RC doesn't compare.

There is one(Rockchucker) on craigslist in my area (Phoenix,AZ). If you are interested check it out. If they won't ship, let me know and I'll ship it to you if you work out the details.