• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS to the rescue

memo43

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2010
California
I know that this has been covered before, about there awesome customer service. But this time they went all out.
A few weeks ago I had one of those days where Murphy was with me.
I was sizeing some 30-06 brass useing my rock chucker single stage.
When My rcbs shell holder snapped, leaveing a small bur on the ram on the slot where the shell holder goes. Slapped in another one to remove the now stuck caseing and had to pry in the new hell holder. no big deal went on to take apart some rounds from a ladder test I did earlyer that week. Yep bullet puller snaped at the base of the handle on the first strike. All RCBS products.
After all the things breaking I decided to call it a day and go to sleep.
called RCBS the next day and explained to them what happened, all they said was send it in and they will have a look at it and see what can be done.
A Few days later I get a goody box. Brand new Rock Cheucker supreme press to replace my old Rock Chucker, new shell holder, and bullet puller all covered under warranty.
Needles to say I owe it to them to take care of there customers, and they should be getting another order from me.

Thought I would share there awesomeness

Memo

Re: RCBS to the rescue

Intersting list of problems - broken ram AND broken bullet puller? Maybe they NEED good warrantee service. ??

The ram I admit was indeed and older model. It belong to my father when he was younger and would load, I think he has had it since the 70's. the puller I have caught my wife useing it as a hammer.
The products themselves are awesome, Im just saying that they stand behind the life of the equipment.

I remember buying a precision mic for the uniflow powder measure. When I got home, I realized I had the screw for the small measure when I had the large measure. RCBS shipped me out the replacement screw for free and covered my mistake at the store.

They do have good customer support but it sounds like you really pissed Murphy off. Last year I realized I damaged my Pro Trim when I set it up for .308 about 8 years ago. I put it together with out the brass bushings in it. When I went to sent it for .223 last year I found out I damaged the adjusting collar. They sent out a new adjusting collar and some extra bushings and set screws.