• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

RCBS X-Sizer die .. anybody have imput?

SuperXJeff

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2008
Oregon
I am trying to come up with a pro- con list for these dies. I can't see any reason they would not be good for the real brass stretchers like 22 -250. Anybody know why they should NOT be used?

Re: RCBS X-Sizer die .. anybody have imput?

I think you will realize the most benefit from X-dies when using it for a gas gun. Google 'x-dies larry gibson' and read the thread that he posted. He began using X-dies with an M1A and went from 4 loads to 20+ loads for a lot of brass. That convinced me to buy X-dies for <span style="font-style: italic">all</span> my gas gun cartridges.

Re: RCBS X-Sizer die .. anybody have imput?

I have been using X-Dies for a couple of years now for my .308 and .223. I have 5 firings on the .308's and 4 with the .223's and have had NO problems what so ever and best of all, all these cases have only been trimmed once.

These dies have saved me a ton of time and effort because I rotate 500+ pieces of brass for each of these.

Will they extend the life of the brass? Time will tell, but is sure looks like it's not shortening it.

CM