• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCC Brass Bankruptcy

BigPrince

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 5, 2010
    GA,USA
    I hope y'all don't have any open orders with them...

7FD9094F-F0FE-4BE4-8FA9-1A775A257BD1.jpeg

$4M loan for a boutique brass company? Thats not including any money they/investors put up, seems like allot unless they were doing allot more business than I expect....

Reactions: secondofangle2
    Screw those guys. Bragged about the tight tolerance they had. Yet the Lapua I had easily smoked them when I bought a big batch for them.

Only thing I didn’t do was check H20 capacity. Out the box, their specs from case to case was absolute garbage. Especially for the amount they charged

Reactions: Baron23
    There is a reason everybody else in the industry makes brass a certain way and it’s because that it works

This doesn't surprise me. When I first tried engaging with them a few years ago, I placed an order and heard not a word. The success of a business starts with customer service. They had none.