• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RD Precision 30-06

Onemoretime

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2007
San Diego, CA
The wait was worth it.... Thanks Randy! I will shoot her tomorrow but here are some pics.

I did the paint myself so don't hold it against Randy.

Rem 700 Long Action worked over by Randy, of course
Gen 1 Bolt Knob
Bartlien 1-10 twist barrel (M24 contour) - (Painted by me)
Rifle basix trigger
Holland Recoil Lug
Near 25moa Base
HS PSS stock (painted by me)

**Saving for better optics**

Pictures by my wife Alicia

img6199e.jpg

img6201.jpg

img6205p.jpg

Re: RD Precision 30-06

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle!!!

I like the paint!!!!

Congrats!!! </div></div>

Thanks, it was my first paint job. The tutorials found on this site were a big help.

Custom-krylon by 1MTenterprises.

That's one of our "one-off" styles. They start at around $6000.

Who's in? Just send me your rifle...
cool.gif

On the rifle, I love her but I still haven't shot her yet. I've got a PH 3-15 on the way that I should have next week and then we will chuck some down range and see how she performs.

Mechanic, I wouldn't try to steal her away from you. You probably pay her better attention then I ever would.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: [email protected]</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice paint job on the stock.

Did you do it? </div></div>

Yes, I did all the paint on the stock and the barrel. Randy did all the hard work on the barreled action. Eventually I'm going to give it back to him and have him bed it into an A1-3 McM stock and then she will be complete.

As you can see I only coated the barrel and left the action alone. That is because I plan to strip it later and have it coated properly and figured the process will be MUCH easier without having to mess with the action.

Greg: thanks... much appreciated.