• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re-intro from SA PRS shooter

smokeon

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2017
I reckon it’s time for a second introduction.
Those of you who might have seen my recent threads will know what I’m talking about.

I’m an avid shooter originally from South Africa.
PRS has been gaining serious momentum over the last few years due to the great work done by Tacdriver - a local company of keen shooters who have brought PRS from the US to South Africa.

Although our firearm laws are fairly tedious as far as licensing goes, if you’re prepared to “jump through the hoops” and have plenty of patience - you can add some cool firearms to your collection here.
I’m still running a .308 in the Tactical division with solid results, but hope to get onto a 6.5 sometime soon…

Last year we had a top PRS shooter from the US PRS series come over to give a 2 day course of instruction to a group of us - what a great experience!
It’s just fired me up even more to keep learning as much as I can about this incredible sport…

I was a member on the old Snipershide site and came over to the new site a few years ago with the rest of you guys.
My work takes me all over the world…USA, Europe, Asia. Great to be living abroad, catch up with friends worldwide and experience new things.

I’m stoked to be part of this awesome community of shooters!