• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RE: Pmags on Gunbroker

cox308

BAMF
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2011
United States, Hawaii
For the guys who didn't think ahead and who are stuck buying these now, If you search Gun-Broker for pmags and go about 8-9 pages back you will see the pmags that were not "showcased". Showcasing an item on GB cost an extra $2 when listing on GB. The non showcased pmags are being washed out by the showcased ones and are selling for around half the price.

Hope this helps some of you out.

Re: RE: Pmags on Gunbroker

Interesting. Things have sure gotten ridiculous this week.

I called one of the local police supply places to look for Pmags this week (as I had already been planning to pick up a few more as I rotate out some older aluminum magazines from my duty gun). This store only sells to credentialed police officers, and the lady told me yesterday that she had received a box of 100 Pmags, and couldn't sell them to me until she had them entered into inventory today. She opened the store at 9am today, and when I called at 11 am she told me they were already completely sold out... and they had been limiting the magazines to 5 per officer.

So, in the first two hours that they were open in the morning today this store (which is really out in the middle of nowhere) sold these magazines to at least twenty individual customers.