• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Re: Remington 700 Police .308

Re: Remington 700 Police .308

That looks like a SPS tactical with a 700P stock.

Thats a 24"? Looks like a 20"er.

I've had several of these and will always have a soft spot for them. Never had bad luck with them out of the box.

Todd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CK_32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like a SPS tactical with a 700P stock.

Thats a 24"? Looks like a 20"er. </div></div>

I thought the R700 police was a 26"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CK_32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like a SPS tactical with a 700P stock.

It is so glaringly obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CK_32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like a SPS tactical with a 700P stock.

I thought the R700 police was a 26"?</div></div>

A short run of the 700P did come with a 24" BBL. But that is definately a 26" BBL.

Lee.

I almost got one of these - dam fine for their price..
smile.gif