• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reactive Balls target

Badjujuu

Like to shoot, will travel
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2019
LMAO

Which one of you ordered reactive Sasquatch balls for one of your stages?

SmartSelect_20230430_144214_Gmail.jpg

"every time you miss designated target, change position and engage the blue balls, hit or miss"

Reactions: XLR308
If i had to guess were this is going i would say Co. since i have never lived anywere else with so many Squatch stickers and decals on cars, saw a jeep TJ yesterday with a Sasquatch spare tire cover.
I agree. Probably CO. Although, I think southwestern Oregon, say Grants Pass to the CA border, has the lock on Sasquatch enthusiasm. Beats CO ten to one.

Reactions: XLR308
I agree. Probably CO. Although, I think southwestern Oregon, say Grants Pass to the CA border, has the lock on Sasquatch enthusiasm. Beats CO ten to one.
Thats what i was thinking as well but not sure on the match schedules out that far into commie country.
Hell im far enough into it as well in this state but thankfully most of them are on the other side of the rockies.

Reactions: OREGUN