• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Read this about the 2A on a FaceBook post?

scotty2hotty

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2017
In 1776, the leaders of the revolt against the tyranny the was England and the king, soundly defeated the british army. They then set forth to gather in Philadelphia to write the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of rights. They wrote the second amendment to address the right of the "colonists " at that time to bear arms to protect against tyranny. They wrote that American's had the right to bear arms and form an "organized" and trained militia to counter equally trained and armed enemies. The colonists and the British army utilized the exact same weapons...cannon with cannon balls, muskets, swords, and any hand to hand weapon available.
Our founding fathers did not and could not, forsee the lethal technology thst would evolve into the weapons of mass destruction today. It would be quaint to say that we are protecting our 2nd amendment rights against who? America is the most militarily powerful country on the globe, period. So, you're going to make a case that American's are going to assemble a litany of AR15 assault rifles, hand guns, shot guns, maybe Molotov cocktails, and revolt against against a government that possesses advanced weaponry i.e. tanks, laws rockets, explosives, just to name a few?
Seriously? This isn't cannon to cannon, musket to musket, sword to sword.
Please demonstrate how American's can stand up to an advanced National Guard. And please, dont even begin to say that they will overrun the military armories. Not with AR 15s. That is delusional.

Tank/drone operators need to sleep. And they live somewhere. They also go places to buy food and see doctors. And they got families... Can't stay in the tank 24/7/365... Well, maybe, if a few guys holds down the hatches and another guy welds them shut with the poor souls in it... Ah crap, I am rambling again... Get the picture???

Many of the military will come to our side. Saw a study done a few years ago. Military personnel were asked if given orders to fire on American citizens would they follow those orders. About 85% said no. Same question was asked to LEO and about 70% said YES.

Last edited:
Who do you think mans these weapons? MY kids, thats who, who do you think my kids will listen to, a west pointer or me?

In 1776, the leaders of the revolt against the tyranny the was England and the king, soundly defeated the british army. They then set forth to gather in Philadelphia to write the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of rights. They wrote the second amendment to address the right of the "colonists " at that time to bear arms to protect against tyranny. They wrote that American's had the right to bear arms and form an "organized" and trained militia to counter equally trained and armed enemies. The colonists and the British army utilized the exact same weapons...cannon with cannon balls, muskets, swords, and any hand to hand weapon available.
Our founding fathers did not and could not, forsee the lethal technology thst would evolve into the weapons of mass destruction today. It would be quaint to say that we are protecting our 2nd amendment rights against who? America is the most militarily powerful country on the globe, period. So, you're going to make a case that American's are going to assemble a litany of AR15 assault rifles, hand guns, shot guns, maybe Molotov cocktails, and revolt against against a government that possesses advanced weaponry i.e. tanks, laws rockets, explosives, just to name a few?
Seriously? This isn't cannon to cannon, musket to musket, sword to sword.
Please demonstrate how American's can stand up to an advanced National Guard. And please, dont even begin to say that they will overrun the military armories. Not with AR 15s. That is delusional.

Please explain to me how the Taliban wearing rags and sandals with rifles defeated Russia and America the two most military advanced Nations in the world ? Seems strange to me as well , we don't have men anymore to fight like the Taliban because the Taliban understand that there are two genders men and women. Being raised as Gender X or taught to wear mommies dresses has weaken our Nation.

we lost 5k, they lost hundreds of k's

Please explain to me how the Taliban wearing rags and sandals with rifles defeated Russia and America the two most military advanced Nations in the world ? Seems strange to me as well , we don't have men anymore to fight like the Taliban because the Taliban understand that there are two genders men and women. Being raised as Gender X or taught to wear mommies dresses has weaken our Nation.

Seems those pesky guerilla’s and their friends have caused quite a ruckus for a bit more than a few countries throughout history...
B6933CD5-9B53-4D4C-AF78-D02D2502B9A7.jpeg

.MIl

QUOTE="j-huskey, post: 7889597, member: 83"]
Army Jerry in post number 5 states his kids are manning the .Gov weapons.

He's their family. I cant wait to see that meeting, you going after Jerry, those kids family. Be one for the books.
[/QUOTE]

Hey Guys thanks for the input, this is my Commie Uncles post on FB, I don't want to say anything to piss him off. i am not good with words so I thought I would like to read what you guys said. He used to be a hunter until he cheated on his wife with a Libtard women and the evil troll changed him. Now he loves cats and nature, and deers, blah blah.,

.MIl

QUOTE="j-huskey, post: 7889597, member: 83"]

He's their family. I cant wait to see that meeting, you going after Jerry, those kids family. Be one for the books.
[/QUOTE]

The people making the family statements cant seem to separate .Gov from .mil..... just sayin, it's almost like ".gov and .mil all look alike"..

Hmm, maybe I should post this one as a respose?

UNfriend Him, you dont need that negativity n your life.

[
QUOTE="scotty2hotty, post: 7889628, member: 115543"]
Hey Guys thanks for the input, this is my Commie Uncles post on FB, I don't want to say anything to piss him off. i am not good with words so I thought I would like to read what you guys said. He used to be a hunter until he cheated on his wife with a Libtard women and the evil troll changed him. Now he loves cats and nature, and deers, blah blah.,
[/QUOTE]

For perspective: how well did we, in all our US Military Might, do against the Viet Cong and Taliban?

I'm certain We The People could make those two forces look like amateurs.

In perspective, when Shelby Stanton interviewed Nguyen Vo Giap, Stanton commented to Giap about the U.S. won the battles, Giap replied, didnt matter you won the battles, we won the war.

If nothing changes the Taliban in the next few years will say the same thing.
Perspective.

yeah Almost but not quite.

QUOTE="j-huskey, post: 7889633, member: 83"]
[/QUOTE]

The people making the family statements cant seem to separate .Gov from .mil..... just sayin, it's almost like ".gov and .mil all look alike"..
[/QUOTE]

These are all various copypastas that have been around since the 90's, when serious questions began to get asked about what good can an armed citizenry do against a military entity. Just trying to help OP give a good and thought provoking reply back to the Facebook commenter.

Tell him he’s first on your list and after that, it won’t matter who wins or don’t.

It was meant to protect us from our own government

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —

Reactions: Howland
Careful with the crazy talk there LBC you're beginning to sound like you know who.

It was meant to protect us from our own government

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911

defeated?
i am not sure i would equate victory with merely escaping annihilation.

For perspective: how well did we, in all our US Military Might, do against the Viet Cong and Taliban?

If we are being truthful I believe the retards in Washington set up ROE that limit "all our US Military Might" (not talking about nukes of course, but just about everything up to them)

The most powerful military in the history of man would be fighting the most powerful race in the history of man. Just think about that one...

Yes if your wondering I labeled us Americans as a race.

Taliban, Vietcong, isis don’t have shit on the REAL Americans and I’m not talking about the candy ass leftist antifa feminists girly boy turds. Hell they’d be the first to sign up for the re-education camps even for how “anarchist” they are, they’d be in lockstep with the tyrants.

The city’s they'd secure quickly, but that’s not were the resistance would be the strongest. Door to door, tree to tree, creek to creek, mountain to mountain. It would never end.

Even if the armed citizenry are completely outgunned and outmaneuvered by the forces of a statist regime, the civilian proponents and orchestrators of mass-disarmament can and will be mopped up in no time by those banding together for a final show of resolve. We will not go quietly into the good night simply because some soy addicted degenerates want us gone.

the-wild-bunch.jpg

Last edited:
A bunch of drinking colonial farmers out gunned and out trained defeated the forces of the British Empire, single shot muskets......

Reactions: Blutroop
We are a race like no other.
I do prefer Tribe though.
My ancestors hailed a wee bit north and west from your Irish kin. The roman's built a wall to keep us out. We prefer to think in terms of clan. (and no I don't mean klan, f'tards). Between the Irish and the Scots, I think we would give them a shaggin they won't soon forget.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
My ancestors hailed a wee bit north and west from your Irish kin. The roman's built a wall to keep us out. We prefer to think in terms of clan. (and no I don't mean klan, f'tards). Between the Irish and the Scots, I think we would give them a shaggin they won't soon forget.
What I’d like to see is the geography contest between the Scots and Irish. :)

Oh we could play math games all day.
Afghanistan is 251,830 m/sq with a population of 32,225,560

So let's leave Alaska and Hawarya out if this.
2,959,064m/sq and a population of 306,675,006. 1% is 3million. 3% is 9million. 6 in one, half dozen in the other.
They ain't gonna declare war on the frog, they know he will jump. They are gonna just keep turning the heat up slow.
Show of hands. They ban AR pistols tomorrow. How many people are gonna roll over and register? How many FUDDs are gonna say they don't care?
Tiny bites fellas, tiny bites.

Anybody wanna help fund a lathe and pile of 80% “paperweights” to get “lost” in a remote area impervious to even lydar scans?

Running numbers 535 lawmakers about 70% = (374) want to disarm 100 million people. Thats roughly 267,000 Patriots per lawmaker.

I like cats but your uncle is a fucking cuck...maybe you could point that out to him from me.

Anybody wanna help fund a Mill and pile of 80% “paperweights” to get “lost” in a remote area impervious to even lydar scans?
FIFY.

I would rather lose and stand for something than to roll over and hope it goes well.

In perspective, when Shelby Stanton interviewed Nguyen Vo Giap, Stanton commented to Giap about the U.S. won the battles, Giap replied, didnt matter you won the battles, we won the war.

If nothing changes the Taliban in the next few years will say the same thing.
Perspective.
That's my point. A perceived "greater force" (tyranny) cannot defeat an ideologically superior foe (We The People).

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!
by Major General William H. Rupertus (USMC, Retired)
(written following the attack on Pearl Harbor)

• Love
Reactions: clcustom1911
The most powerful military in the history of man would be fighting the most powerful race in the history of man. Just think about that one...

Yes if your wondering I labeled us Americans as a race.

Taliban, Vietcong, isis don’t have shit on the REAL Americans and I’m not talking about the candy ass leftist antifa feminists girly boy turds. Hell they’d be the first to sign up for the re-education camps even for how “anarchist” they are, they’d be in lockstep with the tyrants.

The city’s they'd secure quickly, but that’s not were the resistance would be the strongest. Door to door, tree to tree, creek to creek, mountain to mountain. It would never end.
This was exactly my point when I posed my statement about how well we did against the Cong and Taliban.

Reactions: Dpp