• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reade Range Long Range Prone and F Class 5/21/09

Re: Reade Range Long Range Prone and F Class 5/21/09

5/23??

Yeah, It's on 5/23. I believe the course of fire will be three strings of 20 (plus sighters) at 1000yds.

I'll be there and with a new guy who's never done it before.

Proteus, how many guys are coming from Jersey this time??

I couldn't believe how many shooters we had last month!

CM

COF is 2 strings of 20 plus unlimited sighters at 1000yds plus 20 rds shot as team match with coaching...........miker

Sorry about the date! typo on my part.
crazy.gif

see you guy/gals on Saturday

CM looks like it's just going to be me this time around,epmedic might make it. Rich

What time is registration? and are there open slots for this match. The reason I ask is I have never been to reade range and I'm not familiar with the place, and it is a good 3-3 1/2 hour drive for me to get there. I would hate to drive that far and get turned away. I usually shoot F-class at Quantico Va.
I just wanted to try someplace different.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael C</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What time is registration? and are there open slots for this match. The reason I ask is I have never been to reade range and I'm not familiar with the place, and it is a good 3-3 1/2 hour drive for me to get there. I would hate to drive that far and get turned away. I usually shoot F-class at Quantico Va.
I just wanted to try someplace different.</div></div>

I don't think we have ever turned anyone away, especially someone who has traveled a long way. There are no slots to fill just be there by 0800 (or earlier if you think you'll get lost) for registrationa with $15.

We'll take care of the rest.

CM.

+1

Good people here. No worries.

Hardest part of Reade Range is not getting there..... It's leaving!

--Fargo007

"Hardest part of Reade Range is not getting there..... It's leaving!"

Ditto that!

Was over cast and warm, then got hot and sunny, wind shifted 1 1/2 mins, each way, one sec from right,then the other,then back, I did good on the first two strings that were uncoached, 388/400, Saw a lot of NEW faces and a lot of old, most will agree , we have a great group of shooters, WE help everyone, Hope to see everyone next match.......miker

I had a great day and am very glad i came up. Have they posted the scores yet?

So, how does it work, they said only the first two relays (uncoached) counted towards awards, but all three relays are calculated???

how does that work?

I was under the same impression as no coaching is allowed in F class for score .I thought the last string was a team match.No matter last string for me was bad lots of bad calls could not hold off the verticals and wind calls on my part.Went the wrong way on the scope clockwise /counterclockwise.....