• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reade Range Prone and F class match 4/25/09

Re: Reade Range Prone and F class match 4/25/09

i could possibly be in for this. Reade is a bit of a drive, what is the start time?

I will be there, just don't know what rifle I'll be shooting yet.

CM

Cya in the morning Miker
grin.gif

See everyone bright and early, Bring you game face, because the READE TEAM is hungry, miker

Well, Was a great day, Temp. in 80's, SOME wind, was an all dayer, saw some old friends, and meet some new ones, For me it was a great day , shot some good scores, am back into my coat and sling. At 600yds 196-11X and 197-9X and at 1000yds 182-7X {lost 10 points BERGER bullet blew up} and 189-5X , Not bad for condictions, ended up with 764 - 32X / 800 , Sorry I couldn't stick around to BS, Had to rush home{ 1 1/2 hrs ] to shit,shower and shave, Home at 7, and out the door by 7:30 to shap at PROM, got home after midnight, so it was a long day.......miker

Mike and Tom,

Thanks for throwing a great match. I learned a lot, met a bunch of great folks and had a blast (notwithstanding the sun-burned neck). Much appreciated.

- Joe

Reade match scores are posted read them and weep.
cry.gif
http://www.readerange.org/2009/scores/25Apr09.pdf

<span style="font-weight: bold"> F Class Open combined scores</span>
Congratulation to Joe Choi his combine Agg for both 600/1000 yards matches was 756-9X. Joe shot a 386 6X @600 yards finishing second and at 1000 yards he finished second again with a score 370 3X I Believe Joe was shooting a .260AI
grin.gif

As for my self I finished fifth at 600 yards with a 374-7X and at 1000yards I some how finished first with 372 3X. Sure there was a little wind but I struggled all day with my position and just could not seem to get in the groove. I still managed to shoot a combine Agg 746- 10X The Swede shot fine it was the nut behind the trigger.
crazy.gif

Steve Palovich combine Agg. score for 600/1000yards was 740 10X Steve finished third at 600 yards with 383 9X and at 1000 yardshe fished third again with a score of 357 1X.

I would like to thank Tom Ferraro and Mike <span style="font-weight: bold">[Miker]</span> Rodich for running one hell of a match. Rich

Here's some pictures of our hero <span style="font-weight: bold">Slomo Magoo</span> go Marc go

pict0064.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">edpmedic's new prone position</span>
mcintoshnews_c.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">edpmedic working hard in the pits </span>
ragbear1.jpg

A little correction. Joe was shooting a .243 AI--not a .260 AI.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A little correction. Joe was shooting a .243 AI--not a .260 AI. </div></div>

My mistake thanks for the update. Rich

No Sweat Rich, just giving the 115 dtacs their due--

Are you shooting at Reade again this weekend? Looks like Joe could be the man to beat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No Sweat Rich, just giving the 115 dtacs their due--

Are you shooting at Reade again this weekend? Looks like Joe could be the man to beat. </div></div>

Well it that case next match at Reade I'll shoot my 6mm-47 Lapua with the 115 Dtac's and give Joe a run for his money
grin.gif

No I'm not going to make the Sniper match,budget constraints only allow me 2 matches a months. Besides fishing season is starting flounder fishing has been slow but Stripper fishing is picking-up. Than it's fluke and tuna fishing o-boy! Also people are ask for me to build custom fishing rods. I could go on and on too many projects so little time. Rich

I miss striper fishing.

IMGP1519.jpg

The smallest fish on deck is 40".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I miss striper fishing.

IMGP1519.jpg

The smallest fish on deck is 40". </div></div>

Ya BABY! that's what I'm talking about!
grin.gif

tuna2.jpg

P1010295.jpg

Don't think you'll have to worry about beating me in the tactical match. I'll be happy if my fat arse finishes. Ahh -the pressure! Everyone once in a while I get lucky is all - clearly the case at this match. For the record, couldn't have done squat if Steve wasn't kind enough to lend me his plywood and rear bag.