• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE sniper match - 2 openings

Re: READE RANGE sniper match - FULL

Miker:
Is it going to be possible to shoot some sighters if I get there on Friday? or are you going to be setting up?
Thanks,Mike.

Yes, There will be others doing same, I may close for a short time for some set up, And with everyone's help should be done in no time. WELCOME. See you in couple weeks...........miker

Only another couple of weeks. Gonna be fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As posted, The spring match is full, </div></div>

Is this the match you have posted on your website for May 2nd and 3rd?

Anyone going to the RRSC from NJ/PA/NYC area that wants to ride together?

I'll drive and take gas money, or ride and furnish cash. Either way, just rather not go alone if I don't have to.

--Freddy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone going to the RRSC from NJ/PA/NYC area that wants to ride together?

I'll drive and take gas money, or ride and furnish cash. Either way, just rather not go alone if I don't have to.

--Freddy </div></div>

I would like to go but I am not sure whether the match is full or not. Still waiting for an answer to my first post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As posted, The spring match is full, </div></div>

This is the first post in this thread and isn't really tough to comprehend
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As posted, The spring match is full, </div></div>

This is the first post in this thread and isn't really tough to comprehend
wink.gif
</div></div>

Gotcha! I live in hope. I see there's another match in August - is that one the same format?

Yup same format. Try to get into the August match. You will have fun.

Hey, Miker me and the other 2 guys from Team On Target Gunshop, Jake and Ed will be getting there earlier on Friday if you need some help setting up....
Figured it will help things go more smoothly...

Great, Can always use the help, See you in a couple days...miker

Miker;
About what time on Friday are you going to be there, trying to plan on what time to leave CT to be able to help set up/dial in my rifle? Thanks,Mike.

It's about a 5.5-7 hour drive from CT depending on where you are at in CT. Tony and a few others are planning on being there about 9am so hopefully Mike will be also. We are leaving CT about 8am so we'll be there about 3pm.

I don't know when I'll get there??? I know Sam plans on being there by 9:30, Depends on when I get my shit together...miker

Doin the last minute check had a slight mishap but I think Im on track again. see you friday

Rich

I have some family emergency that came up and I can’t make it. So if someone is on the waiting list here is your chance. Mike you can keep the entry fee either way. If someone fills my spot I’d like to use it for the next one.

OK, I know this is short notice BUT, There are two openings , Anybody?????????miker

When is the match just caught the thread ?

disregard I found the original thread with match info.
Doesnt look like I can get Sunday freed up dam it. Anyone else???????

Looks like I will be on the road this evening heading to PA. I have to stop by XTREME MACHINING's factory to pick up a new rifle to take to ASC next weekend to blast the 1 mile plate with. Hope to see everyone on sat.

Clark K
TEAM HORUS, SABRE DEFENCE & 338 EXTREME