• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reade range "summer" results 2013

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To all: Here are the results from the summer match.

The weather was sun and clouds with a little rain on sunday, temp in the mid to high 70's

we had a small group of shooters for this match, 14 paid and only 12 shot !!!

I have to thank our sponsors first :

HART RIFLE BARRELS

IMPACT DATA BOOKS, Thanks Tony !!!

OK the results :

1] Bob Duprey 667
2] Josh Kunz 620
3] Mike Skiba 462
4] Paul Bonargo 461
5] Mike Heriot 450

6] Greg Bartram 434
7] Anthony Lapoint 413
8] Bryan Goodwin 411
9] Eric Underriner 406
10] Robert Koch 399
11] Anthony Depace 337
12] Tom Shelton 229

We shot 15 stages Saturday, and 9 stages sunday, About 130 rds per shooter, Everyone liked getting finished early on sunday to start home.

Please post your pictures and comments.

I have to thank all the shooters for their help in running and cleaning up after the match.

THANK YOU !!

miker out

Miker,
It was the first time I had the pleasure shooting with you and I had a fantastic time and learned a lot. The course was challenging yet fun and really tested a bunch of different skill sets at a fantastic facility. It was great to meet a bunch of new (to me) shooters and see some familiar faces from down in the "flatlands". The thing that constantly amazes me is the level of friendliness and camaraderie that exists in our shooting sport. The fact that I even had a great time in the pits speaks volumes to the type of people we get to shoot with.
I big congrats to Shrek and the rest of the top 5 on taming some rather interesting wind conditions. I can not wait until the October match to try my hand again at Reade.
Here are a couple quick photos taken at the match.

Rob K. aka. The Capn'

785f800a87df491a85ac4108543a2563_zps28de49fc.jpg

fd4d4e608f86482683991fc2c7af57d5_zps8444a8c9.jpg

e8457cf1a6595c89688ff172670602b0_zpsa00f2667.jpg

82710b31f2de4de43ada818382ddcb4d_zpsf0c73137.jpg

68470391ec95b886ce52441d6747e635_zpsd3834a8b.jpg

Miker,
Thanks for a great shoot! Stages were a challenge and we all appreciate the effort that you put into creating a unique, fast-paced match. You don't stand around much at Miker's shoots. Thanks also to the vendors who supplied prizes, Impact Data Books and Hart Barrels. Lastly, thank you to all of the competitors, it couldn't happen without your participation and the friendship and helpfulness of all involved made for a great weekend!
Mike

Excellent time this weekend, guys! Miker, thank you, lots of work goes into the match and that's obvious.

Getting done early was great, the weather wasn't terrible to us at all. Looking forward to more of them!

Josh

Miker put on a great competition this past weekend. As it was my first competition, it was quite a learning experience. Thanks to Miker and all the competitors who were all extremely understanding and helpful. I did not feel treated like a "new guy" and just had a great time shooting all the different courses of fire and learning what areas I need to work on. No shortage of those.

Special thanks to Bob P for the gift. I have already started researching how to start my first rifle build for competitions. I have a lot of work ahead of me, and I look forward to it. Hope to see you all soon at another competition.

Tom

agasaqa6.jpg

I almost forgot this photo. Although this was not a "Team" competition, that did not stop some of our competitors from practicing a position I believe was nicknamed "reverse broke back".