• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Real “Bing” question

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Question

I am serving a dinner for my guests which are vegan. Could you suggest a good three course meal that they would enjoy

Answer

MY Answer

New York Strip Steaks, simply seasoned with a good quality seasoning salt, rubbed in at least an hour before; cooked fast in butter to sear in the flavor without overcooking the center

Mashed potatoes, slathered in Real Butter with the drippings from the steak pan dripped over them

English Peas (goes great with the Mashed potatoes)

French bread, toasted lightly with a good coating of Real Butter

A cold draft beer or icy coke

If they don’t eat what’s served, they can go home Hungry!

This shit about catering to any woke’s want is pure nonsense.

Question

I am serving a dinner for my guests which are vegan. Could you suggest a good three course meal that they would enjoy

Answer

MY Answer

New York Strip Steaks, simply seasoned with a good quality seasoning salt, rubbed in at least an hour before; cooked fast in butter to sear in the flavor without overcooking the center

Mashed potatoes, slathered in Real Butter with the drippings from the steak pan dripped over them

English Peas (goes great with the Mashed potatoes)

French bread, toasted lightly with a good coating of Real Butter

A cold draft beer or icy coke

If they don’t eat what’s served, they can go home Hungry!

This shit about catering to any woke’s want is pure nonsense.
If you hold them in that much contempt why would you have them over for supper? Just spit on them and be done with it.

Or be a gentleman:

You might try starting with a Caesar salad, homemade pasta sauce with high quality linguini, garlic bread and steamed asparagus, or peas if you prefer. Add a nice Tempranillo (or Pinot Noir if you can find Tempranillo). As alternative for the pasta would be lightly sautéed onions, fresh garlic, red peppers in olive oil-keep the temperature low so you dont spoil the olive oil.. When onions are transparent, add fresh basil and capers and a dash or two of red wine, more olive oil. Heat thoroughly and serve over pasta. Finish with a cup of good coffee and brandy.

I have a recipe for chili's rellenos that will knock your socks of. It does use cheese but you might find a substitution.

Reactions: charnicus
Alternate meal, They can go out to the roadside yard and chew on the grass. Its still somewhat green, The grass on the lakeside has turned brown due to constant sunshine and heat this summer.
Bah! Beat me to it

I am a vegan by remote connection. I eat the cow and the cow eats the grass.

Actually, true story - my wife has a daughter that she had to give up for adoption back in 1973 (won't go into details.) Now, that daughter has a child about to graduate high school. Anyway, so, her daughter is vegan. And she had flown here to go to the wedding between me and her mother. I did not know she was at the house.

At work, a co-worker cooked up some venison link and sausage from one of his harvests (processed at Fisher Meats in Muenster, Texas. They make a jalapeno and cheese venison sausage worth fighting over.) I took home the extras. I walked in the door and said to my bride-to-be, "Look what I got - Bambi meat."

Around the corner comes her daughter. Yeah, I win friends and influence people.

Actually, she was okay with it.

If you hold them in that much contempt why would you have them over for supper? Just spit on them and be done with it.

Or be a gentleman:

You might try starting with a Caesar salad, homemade pasta sauce with high quality linguini, garlic bread and steamed asparagus, or peas if you prefer. Add a nice Tempranillo (or Pinot Noir if you can find Tempranillo). As alternative for the pasta would be lightly sautéed onions, fresh garlic, red peppers in olive oil-keep the temperature low so you dont spoil the olive oil.. When onions are transparent, add fresh basil and capers and a dash or two of red wine, more olive oil. Heat thoroughly and serve over pasta. Finish with a cup of good coffee and brandy.

I have a recipe for chili's rellenos that will knock your socks of. It does use cheese but you might find a substitution.
Vegan Caesar?

Or be a gentleman:

Actually its not my question. However, I have found vegans to be somewhat militaristic and neither gentlemanly or ladylike. Also, very demanding and definitly rude if one does not comply with their wishes. So, I got mean. As the man said on Lonesome Dove, “I don’t tolerate rudeness“

Actually, I did not answer the question, just put it on here to get a rise.

Reactions: Pbgt
How is being vegan mean you’re “woke” anyway? Woke people eat steak too.
Good Point.

However, in my experience, many vegans, wokers, lbgt-ers all tend to be somewhat rude and demanding if one does not accept their point of view without question. So, I thought I would throw out a barb back. Besides. I am waiting for the wind to come up so Brenda and I can go sailing this afternoon in this 100 degree heat. (Actually on the lake its only 97, influence caused by being a large body of water). So, I suppose this evening, I am a bit grouchy. Maybe tomorrow morning, I can get back into a mellow mood, planning on spending some range time.

So you’re just a dick. Got it.

By the way, neither is followed by nor. So as to keep from sounding like an ignorant dick. At least any more so than you already do.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
So you’re just a dick. Got it.

By the way, neither is followed by nor. So as to keep from sounding like an ignorant dick. At least any more so than you already do.
I thought about that. Put nor and or into that sentence. Finally decided that since I was referring to the two sexes as two different entities, I was thinking “or” would separate them as either one being rude and demanding.

Anyway, I hate studying English. My all time poorest subject. Damn near kept me from graduating from high school. It was really that close. On the very last day of my very last class, of my very last year in high school, I managed to score high enough on a test to pass, barely. And I was making “A’s” and “B’s” in everything else that year.

(Caveat, then I had to take Summer School in Louisiana to earn a half credit to earn enough credits to receive a Louisiana Diploma, being dyslexic I had one heck of a time passing.).

Good Point.

However, in my experience, many vegans, wokers, lbgt-ers all tend to be somewhat rude and demanding if one does not accept their point of view without question. So, I thought I would throw out a barb back. Besides. I am waiting for the wind to come up so Brenda and I can go sailing this afternoon in this 100 degree heat. (Actually on the lake its only 97, influence caused by being a large body of water). So, I suppose this evening, I am a bit grouchy. Maybe tomorrow morning, I can get back into a mellow mood, planning on spending some range time.
Many is relative. But I used to bang one that watched Yellowstone. My brother likes the same gender. I reckon that’s why they say ymmv.

Fair winds and following seas on your voyage though. 🤙 All is in good fun.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
How can you tell when someone is vegan?

Don't worry, they will tell you.

Here is an interesting thing. As a child, I had some food allergies. As an adult, I had a friend who was allergic to corn products.

But most vegans are that way by choice, not because of meat protein allergies.

One time, in another forum or social media thing, I was bragging about how I smoke a brisket and it is so tasty that it could tempt the faith of a vegan.

Of course, this offended a vegan. He said being vegan was not a faith. I said, okay, so, you don't believe in God who gave us dominion over the animals and never had a problem with us eating meat.

Don't tell me about the classification and dentation of humans. There are canids who are omnivores. There are carnivores who eat up to 50 percent fruit and plants during the summer. In fact, in a discussion I had with someone on the subject of evolution, she had found that man was the dominant species because, with the opposable thumbs and the large brain, we eat meat. We can eat all of our requirements in one meal, as opposed to ungulates who must eat a large amount for a long time.

And most are opposed to eating meat because they think it is cruel and inhumane. So, now, we are back to the religious idea of a soul. We are offending the soul of the animal or of "nature" by eating meat. Even though bugs and bacteria eat us all of the time.

Ergo, veganism is a faith.

Which ended the argument. I never claimed to fight fair. In fact, some have called me an asshole. And I do have a certificate that awards me upgrade to complete asshole.

One further point @Ronws. It is long thought that the brains of humans really began to develop when he began to take in the concentrated protein in meat.

I am not going to comment on religion excepting I believe that creation as defined in the first chapter of Genesis and evolution very closely follow each other.

Reactions: Ronws and Mwalex
Id cook a really nice steak for the normal people to enjoy and a bag of yard clippings for the vegetarians . you could be nice and add a radish or peppers for appearance with the steak Id go all out
and any side you prefer .

If I'm cooking for someone, it's almost certainly going to be someone that I consider a friend. That being the case, I'm not going to be a dick about it.

Hating someone for being a preachy asshole is one thing. Assuming someone is preachy and/or an asshole based on their life choices is something else, as is assuming a persons reasons for living the life they do.

Reactions: Maggot
If I'm cooking for someone, it's almost certainly going to be someone that I consider a friend. That being the case, I'm not going to be a dick about it.

Hating someone for being a preachy asshole is one thing. Assuming someone is preachy and/or an asshole based on their life choices is something else, as is assuming a persons reasons for living the life they do.
You miss the point, I’m not cooking a dinner for vegans now or ever. Never had any militant style vegan friends.

Its a Spoof on a question shoved in front of my face by the “new” Bing.

You miss the point, I’m not cooking a dinner for vegans now or ever. Never had any militant style vegan friends.

Its a Spoof on a question shoved in front of my face by the “new” Bing.
This shold give you a little boost for your day.

Influencer who promoted virtues of fruit-only diet dies aged ...​

1690991731536.png
MSN
https://www.msn.com › en-gb › health › other › influe...

20 hours ago — A social media influencer who extolled the virtues of a vegan diet of raw tropical fruit has died, reportedly of malnutrition, ...
People also ask

E65A37EC-E4C4-43B0-BD64-5D63EB3281D0.jpeg

Reactions: Ronws
Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn.

To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It's healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I've worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold.

Oh, I'll accomodate them, I'll rummage around for something to feed them, for a 'vegetarian plate', if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine.
Anthony Bourdain