• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Real or Fake? Hornady pleading w employees to vax?

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
I’m sure someone can speak to this.

I received a msg from a friend. It was this picture. Makes me wonder a lot of things.

seems to indicate record sales and a need to comply w .gov mandates.

so I’m asking…..is this real and if so how will this impact ammo availability?

1634849540488.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: tyman
I dunno about Hornady but 3 defense contractors, I know of have the same policy. Get vaccinated by the 8th or lose your job

• Love
Reactions: tyman
ANOTHER 1st post wonder....

Military will never run out of ammo if what I saw was correct. I was shooting shit from WWII in the 80's/90's with Uncle Sugar.

As for the bigger topic here... I'll reference the Marine Vet in the store taking out the robber POS.

No one has really even TRIED to punch the bully in his face yet. Although CongressCritters scream Insurrection.

Bullies quickly STFU when shown some reality of their actions.

I know it SEEMS like folks have been bullied for a while-we are in bully infancy IMO. That fucker has a punch to the face coming that will likely swing things around a bit-if I had to guess.

Enjoy your stay on the hide.

they get replaced with sj warriors lol all in skirts with purple and blue hair and tears running down there faces 12 hrs per day Id pay 20.00 to see that freak show..

Reactions: SilentStalkr
There was a really good scene in a scifi series called the strain

There was this vampire like guy who was paying all these union guys to make a factory to harvest humans for their blood, they were all dumb and shit and just liked the temporary money.

More or less same shit

Can’t make too much of a thing over it, how many Jews in WWII sold their friends into the gas chambers for some sweet government attaboys

Reactions: deersniper
1634849540488.jpeg

He's making a list ......
He's checking it twice......
He's gonna find out ....
Who's been naughty or nice......
The grim reaper ... is coming......to town !

I’m sure someone can speak to this.

I received a msg from a friend. It was this picture. Makes me wonder a lot of things.

seems to indicate record sales and a need to comply w .gov mandates.

so I’m asking…..is this real and if so how will this impact ammo availability?

View attachment 7725512
Well, if it's real, it's a real piece of shit letter.

Every company that does any business with the Federal Government in any capacity (even as a commercial vendor for a Government Prime Contractor) is required to have the exact same policy.

I just was part of a 4 hour meeting at my company today discussing this.

It's going to become a big game of chicken between all the unvaccinanted people and the government.

Reactions: Cowboy83
Every company that does any business with the Federal Government in any capacity (even as a commercial vendor for a Government Prime Contractor) is required to have the exact same policy.

I just was part of a 4 hour meeting at my company today discussing this.

It's going to become a big game of chicken between all the unvaccinanted people and the government.

People don’t think sucking the pimps dick be like it be, but it do

Rumors starting that Hornady employees are walking out due to the mandate.
Fully support them walking.
Rights, in this country, aren't subject to edicts.
SCOTUS should have already stopped this.
Damned shame the rule of law is pissed on these days.

R

Fully support them walking.
Rights, in this country, aren't subject to edicts.
SCOTUS should have already stopped this.
Damned shame the rule of law is pissed on these days.

R
Do you have a link to the rule they should have stopped by now? Curious to see it.

Ummm, so you also won't use components from any of the big boys? Or parts or similar from anyone with a .government contract??
slowdown cupcake, I mean what I say and do as I say. so ummmmmm take stock of your own merit

Has the forced covid shot been voted into law?

R
I'm trying to lead you there, man, but this guy gets it...
Even the mandate is not real. Show me any official documentation that has been issued that would apply.
the Supreme Court cannot reach down and stop something that doesn't even exist.

Reactions: MK20
I'm trying to lead you there, man, but this guy gets it...

the Supreme Court cannot reach down and stop something that doesn't even exist.
Lol, has been my point.
You'll not lead me anywhere.
The courts have given opinions on these very things in the past.
You are trying to poke me, ill advised.

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
If Hornady is considered a contractor, then they risk losing all govt contracts if they don't follow this BS
like all other contractors

Not sure if Hornady has a business left without gov't money....
Not sure of Hornady has a business left without sales to people on the hide....

Reactions: FWoo45