• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Real world value of an LWRC M6A2

Direct Assault

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2011
Usa
Ok I took this on trade about a year ago and I know its valuable but I am wondering what the value is right now. Its a 2010 LWRCI M6A2.

Internals include:
Enhanced fire control group
Bolt spring
Bearing cam pin
Pws enhanced buffer

Externals include:
Magpul afg2
Magpul bad lever
Magpul Miad grip
Magpul Acs stock
Yhm phantom break
Bcm gunfighter charging handle
Vortex red dot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 21
I saw brand new M6A2s in my local gunshop this week for $2100-2300, depending on the options. If you have an SPR model or other variant you could get more, but I think you could easily get $1800-2000 depending on the condition and buyer preferences, not including the optic.

Thanks guys. I thought right around 2000 since it has the cerakote option. I was thinking about trading a local guy for an NF F1. With all the other parts I think its fair.

Thanks guys. I thought right around 2000 since it has the cerakote option. I was thinking about trading a local guy for an NF F1. With all the other parts I think its fair.

If the NF was new i think that would about be as even a trade as you could get, i think 1800 is really pushing the limits on that rifle but you never know. If anything list it on Gunbroker or Gunsamerica its free until it sells thats really the only true way to gauge a price or intrest is to put it out there