• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

really good AR build videos, free, or purchase

buggz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2021
Georgia
Seeking user experiences with any AR build videos, courses, etc., that you liked and would recommend.
Free, purchases, anything would be appreciated.
Thanks.

When I built my first, granted it was putting a complete upper on a lower I put together, I used Brownells videos.

Reactions: buggz
I can't think of the guys name. I'll try to find a link tomorrow. He has a bunch of videos of how he has built service rifles for competition for the past 20-30 years. He explains in detail how he achieves great accuracy and how to do it.

Again, no help now; but I'll try to find a link.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Ole Larry potterfield, from midway USA makes pretty good videos. I honestly just kept researching on YouTube over and over and over. After awhile you'll be able to tell who knows what they are talking about and who's an idiot. When I did my first lower I watched a part, paused it. Built that part, Pressed play, and repeated the process. Not the most efficient way, but it helped me alot

Seeking user experiences with any AR build videos, courses, etc., that you liked and would recommend.
Free, purchases, anything would be appreciated.
Thanks.
There are a lot of good videos out there. Make sure you start with the right tools and quality parts.