• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Really good price on ammo! Sorry if wrong section

Keep checking. They said they get inventory all day and it's updated as it comes in. I got 8 more boxes today and when I called them because they didn't have enough to qualify for free shipping they gave it to me anyway.

Fuck'n "A" Brother !!! You see a deal anywhere like this, post that shit up Yo ! That's a helluva deal right there. C'mon 168's !!!!!!!! But at that price I'd suffer with their 175's as well. ;) I love PSA !!!

I got 38 boxes of the 175's so far. This guy showed up in the mail today so I'm sure it won't last long with the weather breaking!

ZUbhpm9.jpg

I got 38 boxes of the 175's so far. This guy showed up in the mail today so I'm sure it won't last long with the weather breaking!

ZUbhpm9.jpg
Andrew, always be sure to change the TV channel from the Cartoon Network to CSPAN if the TV is going to be visible in the background of your photo. I learned this early in my SF career and it saved me a lot of splainin'.
1523583301356.png

Reactions: Andrew1182
Hahaha! So true. In this case the risk wasn’t worth the reward. There is a hostile 6 year with 15% of his head visible in that pic that I’d been stalking for days.

K8WNl60.jpg