• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Really no reputable source for Titanium silencer parts?

NWnewguy

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2013
Alright so the guy that is making Ti end caps may be a stand up guy and I certainly haven't heard anything negative about that, but is there really no day to day gun smith business making and selling silencer end caps. I'm looking for a couple for an Omega and can't seem to find anyone. Seems like there would be a opportunity for someone.

If you know of a source please let me know.

There are issues with selling "Suppressor Parts". All suppressor parts are considered a no no for civi's without a manufacturing license to buy and sell. It is against the law to have end caps, wipes and baffels in your possession without them being part of the registered device. At least that is how it used to be as recently as a year or so ago.

The calibers that SilencerCo makes isn't really the problem. I was looking for Ti to make the can lighter. I know you can buy a new Ti direct thread adapter for them and that lightens the set up considerably.

I hadn't really considered that the end caps could be considered a controlled part. I have seen the end caps from SC on a rack at numerous stores, so I wouldn't think that would be the issue. Maybe just not much market.

If you don't mind a .55" endcap you have V7.

Looks like Diversified Machine can pretty much supply what I'm looking for. Their Griffin Armament adapters look pretty neat as well. Has anyone had any experience with them?

I have a form 1 built from a griffin titanium tube and a griffin adapter. Good quality, took a while to ship... maybe 2 weeks. I think the tube adapter and an end cap was like 10 ounces