• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Really?

Mr.Stevens200

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2012
Pennsylvania
Saw this on another site and just scratched my head. Overkill?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18
My guess is that he hunts vampires with his .22

LOL!!!

However, I do wonder what the reasoning is behind all the lighting? Aside from trying to own the "lighted" darkness - I wonder if this person shoots in a night league and is trying to get lit up better?

Vampires plunker...really?
This is the quintessential Zombie set up ;-)

Is that a knife taped to the forend?

Some times it does make you wonder what people are thinking when they start setting these up?

the knife taped to the right side of the forend is a nice touch. I thought that was where the wireless X-Box controller had to go for that setup to be 'tacticool'...

He's got the banana clip but where is the other one glued to it?

I also just realized he is missing the CounterSniper scope. That setup just will not work without the countersniper. :D

Yeah the knife is also just not going to work. He needs to paint that knife or we can see him a mile away. :D

Last edited:
thank goodness I am not the only one thinking this is ridiculous. No it was not on Calguns. I can't get pass the flashlights to see what else is on there.

It seem CA has a lot of people with two support hands. This isn't the first of these I've seen.
Or maybe I'm just a noob.

Somewhere beneath all this crap is a badass rifle..............................
076.jpg

That's nothin'!

Check out this zombie-killin'-mofo-blastin'-rock-'em-sock-'em M4gery.

AR15.jpg

Derp.

Attachments

• AR15.jpg
    AR15.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 13