• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision reap ir upside down?

jeffl838

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
I want to mount it on my rifle with a wilcox fts via the dovetail. Is there any way to flip the menu so that I'm not upside down?

Additionally, what is "thumb lock" in the expanded menu, and "M" in the quick menu? How do I adjust the presets for the quick menu's "P"? I have rtfm'd, with no mention of answers to these questions.

Edited for ease of reading

Last edited:
I assume you mean why, and my only answer is because i can (or maybe can't)

Hold the button down (not push once). When the menu comes up, move highlight L3 and go to the bottom and switch to symbol rotation 180 degrees. This will rotate all menus 180 degrees (upside down)

Last edited:
120129745_410378543265722_8018751222246100869_n.jpg

This is all I've got in menu 3

Yes, you can run it "upside down" ... I've done it with all the joystick housing trijicons ... works fine ... with the patrol there is a menu option to flip the menu, but not with the reaps or snipes ... but not to worry ... do it anyway ... you'll get used to it !!! 😁

Yes, you can run it "upside down" ... I've done it with all the joystick housing trijicons ... works fine ... with the patrol there is a menu option to flip the menu, but not with the reaps or snipes ... but not to worry ... do it anyway ... you'll get used to it !!! 😁
i barely know how to read as it is, trying to not make it any harder but sucks to suck

wtf is "M", how do I adjust the presets for "P", and wtf is thumb lock?

Thumb lock on means you have to push the button to bring up the menu instead of just moving the joystick. I believe they implemented that because the recoil moved the joystick and adjust settings while shooting.

Reactions: wigwamitus