• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

jbuck88

Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2010
Port Angeles, WA
Thanks in advance, (if my wife is looking this, it is hypothetical, lol) I was using my reap 35-2 as a scanner and the picture got really grainy, like I was at the 2x but wasn't. I played with the different settings and couldn't get it to be clear. Once I shut it down and restarted it, it was clear as could be and perfect.

is there something I am missing?

Did the screen display something along the line of 'system needs NUC, please calibrate' around the lower left portion of the screen?
Like killswitch implied, it sounds like you just need to NUC it

As with anything electronic glitches can randomly occur. My Reap 2 on one occasion did not respond to the toggle and I had to unplug the external battery and re-start. As long as your Reap does not act odd consistently I believe it is ok. If it acts as you wrote again a phone call might be in order.

Mine has done the exact same thing. Has nothing to do with nice. Just a glitch I'm guessing.

Thanks for the help. Used it again today for a few hours and nothing out of the ordinary. So must have been a glitch or something.

Mine did that once after it had been on for an extended period. Have not had any issues since. No idea what caused it but not to worried about it.