• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rear Bag For NRL22 Prone Position

gonzodoc

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2021
Calgary
Hello! What are some recommendations for a dedicated rear bag for NRL22 matches, OTHER than a Schmedium Gamechanger? Thanks in advance!

Make one yourself with some poly pellets and a couple socks. I still use mine that I have for years.

Reactions: camocorvette
Same bag I use up front, most matches I can get away with only one bag. Currently experimenting with Git-lite fill, and so far don’t feel like I’m giving up much from the heavy fill.

Play with a mix of gitlite and sand. Something like 60/40 or so. I have that in my schmedium and really like it.

For rear bag i use 100% gitlite pint size though

So personally I have a mini game changer and it covers a lot. If I wanted more of a small handheld rear back, there's the "Taylor Was Here" bag sold on the forums here. The idea being a handheld (with a strap for the hand) one you can grab the butt of the rifle with.

Out of curiosity though, what the current "pain point"? What are you looking to do/accomplish that your current setup doesn't do? That may get a closer answer to your specific need.